Jc Caylen Imagine

Finally...

Jc quickly opened the door and dragged me inside instantly pushing me against the wall kissing me passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him even harder than he was. He stopped kissing me for a moment as our hot breath went against each others.

"Do you really wanna do this?" Jc asked me.

"Yes. Yes I'm ready... I want you Jc." I said. I was so glad we were finally going to do this.

He smiled quickly before kissing me again hard. He picked me up bridal style and turned to walk up to our room. When we got to the room we fell onto the bed still kissing. I tugged at Jc's shirt hinting for him to take it off. He pulled his shirt off stopping the kiss so he could lift it over his head. I let my hand run over his muscular body. Further and further down I got until I stopped right at the rim of his pants. He looked at me and I looked at him smiling knowing he got the message. But, before he let me take his pants off he wanted me to strip first since I was still fully clothed.

I took off my shirt and pants that revealed my laced red panties and bra. Jc looked me up and down licking his lips as if he had some ideas. He slowly took off his pants and threw them on the floor. He continued to kiss me as I moved my hand down to hold his buldge. He made a soft moan as I began to massage it with my hand. Before I knew it we were completely naked, undergarment laying on the ground. Jc took out a condom and slipped it on. He grabbed my thigh and spread my legs apart.

"Are you ready for this?" Jc asked serious.

"Hell yeah." I said smiling.

He chuckled a little before he slowly put himself into me. I moaned out of pain. I knew it was going to hurt but it didn't matter because soon it was replaced with pleasure. I threw my head back and arched my back as he went faster. My body was vibrating and my eyes rolled back. I think I had reached my climax because after that I was exhausted. Jc pulled out and fell next to me. I could see that he had reached his climax too. I put my head on his chest hearing as his heart was getting calmer and calmer as we just layed there.

"I love you so much [Y/N]." Jc said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too Jc." I said.

We wrapped ourselves in the blanket and instantly fell asleep out of pure exhaustion.

So Wattpad keeps deleting my descriptions on my stories and its pissing me off...