Kian Lawley Imagine

New Job

I was starting my new job today at Credit Union. I wouldn't say I was excited but who knows maybe I will have fun at this job. I look at myself in the mirror making sure I look perfect or at least great.

"For my first day, I look hot as fuck." I say to myself out loud smiling.

I grab my keys and purse and head for the door. I slide into my car and pull out off the drive way into the street and then out onto the road. As I am heading to work I encounter a stop light and next to me a loud obnoxious teenager rocking out to trash music. I roll my eyes and head on my way as soon as the light turns green. I make it to my job extra early so I sit in my car and scroll through Instagram. I am sitting there on Instagram when I hear the same trash music that I heard at the stoplight. I look out my passenger window and see the same teenage boy as before. That's when I knew he must've been working with me.

"Well I mine as well go talk to him since we'll be working together. Get to know him and all I mean he can't be that bad. Hopefully." I thought to myself as I sighed getting out of my car.

I walked over to his car and tapped on his car window. He turned off his music and rolled down the window.

"Hey pretty lady what's up?" He said smiling. Something about his smile made my stomach get butterflies.

"Um well...we might be working together so I wanted to get to know you and everything." I said a bit nervously. I don't know why I was nervous I was usually so confident around anyone even boys.

"Oh okay well my name is Kian and yours?" Kian said getting out of his car.

"My name is [Y/N] and nice to meet you." I said holding out my hand for him to shake. He shook it making me get goosebumps at his soft hands.

"So tell me about yourself?" Kian said.

We had a whole conversation with each other and realized other cars pulling up so we went inside and checked in. We were on the 12th floor and coincidentally worked next to each other. I had somehow found a bond with Kian and hopefully we could take it a bit further.

Hgncfbxfhmnbfctuhfjujyjgyjt bye.