Kian Lawley Imagine

Makeup

I threw all the makeup on my dresser and sat down on my bed.

"Ok. That should be all of it." I huffed out.

I don't know why I have all this makeup when I don't wear any makeup at all. Not even lipstick. After catching my breath, I stood up and walked over to my mirror.

I looked down at all the makeup and let out a big huff.

"Shit, this is gonna be harder than I thought." I said thinking this was gonna be a piece of cake.

I began looking through the pile of makeup for...something.

I finally found some foundation or what looked to be foundation and started to open the small bottle to put on my face. I popped some into my hand and began rubbing it on my face.

I'm pretty sure I didn't do it right  because my face was a totally different color than my neck.

I sat for a moment thinking on what to do before I finally just gave up on it.

"Fuck it. I'm going AWOL." I say as I pick up random colors of eye pencils and eyeliners.

I finally pick out a black eyeliner and a red lipstick. I then pick out a dark pinkish looking blush and some gold eye glitter.

I began painfully putting these things on my face. Ugh, makeup sucks.

When I finished I looked myself in the mirror in pure terror. I looked like a clown.

"Jesus. Well the gold eye glitter does make a nice touch..." I stop myself shaking my head at what I had done. And now I had to remove it.

"[Y/N]! Babe I'm home!" Kian yells.

"Shit, shit, shit!" I say under my breath.

I can hear his footsteps coming up the stairs and I have no other ideas then to cover my face with my hair. I take the pin holding my hair up out and let my hair fall over my face and down past my shoulders.

"Hey babe." Kian says as he breathes in and out heavily. He walks over and tries kissing me but I shun and walk past him trying my best to avoid him seeing my face.

If he sees me that would be the most embarrassing thing ever. Unless, I play it off by scaring him. Scaring him. Perfect.

"Uhm sorry, sorry Kian haha." I say as I start to laugh like a mad man.

"[Y/N] are you ok?" Kian asks putting his hand on my shoulder.

I turn around slowly and make the scariest face I can towards Kian.

"AHH!" Kian screams as he jumps backwards. I break out in a fit of giggles.

"Haha I got you good!" I say clenching my stomach from pain of laughing.

"Ha-ha. So funny." Kian says rolling his eyes.

"Aww cmon babe. It was just a prank." I say seizing my laughing.

"Yea." Kian says. "I guess so."

"But I didn't mean it to turn out like this." I say pointing to my face. "I was trying on makeup and it got a bit outta hand."

"Seriously?" Kian says having his turn at laughing. Tears formed in his eyes and his nose scrunched up. Like always.

"Yeah yeah Kian. Now back to that kiss." I say walking towards Kian but he takes off running. How could I forget I had makeup smeared all over my face.

"Kian stop playing around!" I say chasing after him.

He runs around a corner down the stairs towards the kitchen and I follow right behind.

We were now on two different sides of the kitchen table staring at each other, waiting for someone to make the next move.

I decide that I didn't wanna wait anymore so I try going left but Kian goes opposite of me and we end up being on the opposite sides again.

I try thinking of what to do and then, lightbulb! I make him think I'm going left but instead I slide onto the floor and crawl towards his legs. I grab them and start climbing up them.

"Gotcha." I say as I lay kisses all over his face.

"Ok you got me! You got me!" Kian says giggling like a little kid.

"Hm you love me." I say smiling like a dork.

"I really do." Kian says smiling back with red lipstick printed in the shape of my lips all over his face.

"Hm but wait there's still one place I haven't layed my mark on." I say making a fake confused face.

"And where would that be?" Kian says smiling.

"I'll show you." I say.

My lips slowly land on his soft red ones. My hands tangled and his hair and his hands wrapped around my waist.

Now about removing the makeup...

Gotta blast.