Jc Caylen Imagine

Douche Bag

I walked through the lobby and up the stairs that led to my dorm room. The dorm room that I absolutely despise. As I am walking up the stairs I see trash and the closer I get to the top the more trash I see.

"Oh brother." I say out loud as I reach the last stair. The last stair that had a dirty condom on it. I mean who even does that?

I open up the staircase door to a rowdy dorm section. People were throwing things from door to door, soda cans were spread among the floor, and as I was walking to my dorm room there were couples making out, roughly.

I made it to my dorm room only getting hit by a soda can, still hurt though. My roommate of course wasn't here but someone else was.

"Hi uhm are you waiting for Jennifer?" I asked slowly.

I waited a few moments looking for a response but he didn't answer. I walked up to him.

"Well if you're waiting for Jennifer go wait on her bed please." I asked a bit louder.

This time he looked at me and got up pushing me over as he went to go lay on Jennifer's bed.

"Douche bag.." I said under my breathe.

"Actually my name is Jc." He said. So he finally spoke up.

"Oh. Well Jc you're a douche bag." I said not thinking straight. Did I really just say that?

"I get that a lot. Does it look like it stops me though baby?" He says sitting up on Jenn's bed.

"Don't call me baby." I said turning towards him.

He lets out a huff and then lays back down. A few minutes later Jennifer walks in stumbling a bit. This is the earliest she has been drunk.

"Come on Jc lets go." Jennifer slurs.

Jc stands up and they begin to leave but right before the door closes Jc pokes his head in.

"Here's my number." Jc says as he throws a balled up paper at my face. "Call me sometime yea?" Then he slams the door and I'm left in silence.

I get up to go throw the piece of paper away but then for some reason I stop. I let out a huff and put the paper in my jean pocket.

"I'm an idiot."

So yeah I haven't been here for a long time. And yes I know this imagine was short. Omg there's so many things going on including my teachers putting all this pressure on me for when the Eogs and crap. But soon I'll be outta middle school this year thank god. Yeah so 9th grade here I come. Hope you enjoyed this mess of a imagine.