Jc Caylen Imagine

Lost and Loved

Before I knew you I was lost. I was a wreck. I didn't care about anyone else except myself. But then one day I met you. You change my life completely and in the best way possible. Every time I remember waking up next to you and you'd always smile, laugh, or you would kiss me. I'm not very good at writing these but what I want to tell you was before I met you I was lost and now that I am with you I am loved. I love you [Y/N]. ~ Jc

I held the note tighter shaking and smiling at the same time. It was at this moment that I realized what was happening. I looked behind me. JC was in the tuxedo I bought him on his 19th birthday.

I'm surprised it still fits him, I thought.

He had flowers in one hand and the box in the other. I already knew what was happening it was already obvious. He got down on one knee and looked up at me with glossy eyes. Everything became blurry as I started to cry. I remembered the note was still in my hand and remembering that, I held onto it tighter.

"[Y/F/N] I have loved you since the day I met you. I wouldn't want anyone else but you. You are the only person I want to have a future with, because you are my future. [Y/N] will you marry me?" JC said his voice trembling with nervousness.

I stared at him crying for what felt like hours and then I finally said the magic words that he had been waiting for.

"Yes Jc." I said.

Jc's face shone with joy as he stood up on both feet and slid the ring on my finger. It fit perfectly and glistened in the sun with a quick blinding light as it went across my eyes. I looked up to Jc and he looked at me.

"I love you Jc. I can't wait for what's to come later on in life with you." I said whispering into his ear as he embraced me in a hug.

We fell apart and before we knew it our lips connected and the world around us disappeared.

Omfg I haven't been on in so long I'm so sorry little birdies! I'll make sure to update more but with school and everything it's kinda hard too...but I'll try okay byeeeee.