Kian Lawley Imagine

Which One?

Kian and I went into the ile where we found the pregnancy tests at. We looked at all of them but didn't know which one was the best for us.

"Which one should we pick babe?" I asked Kian.

"I have no idea...maybe we should ask someone who works here if they know." Kian suggested.

I agreed only because I didn't have any other ideas so Kian left to go find a store employee to help us out and I waited in the ile. While waiting a couple who looked in their early 30's came in and down to the part of the ile where I was in. They started to discuss which one to get and by the sound of it they knew what they were talking about. They picked up a box with pink around it and as they did I heard the woman say, "The ratings on this were really high it must have accurate results."

Once they left the ile I picked up the box and read over it. It looked like the other pregnancy tests but was way more expensive. I had second thoughts about getting it but then again it seemed like they knew what they were doing. I took the box and went to go find Kian. When I found him he was just started to come back.

He walked up to me and looked confused on to why I was holding a box already.

"Hey, so you found one?" Kian said smirking.

I looked down at the box then back at him and simply said, "Yep."

Kian took the box from my hand and then looked back at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"How did you know this was the right one?" Kian asked.

"I guess I just had to trust my instinct." I said smiling.

I could tell he wasn't buying it because he started laughing. Damn, that boy knew me too well.

"Okay. I saw another couple take this so I thought maybe it was the one." I said crossing my arms and rolling my eyes.

Kian could tell I was upset with him because he instantly stopped laughing. I walked away from him and went in the line so we could pay for the test. We payed and left. We didn't speak once in the car cause I was too upset to care to even talk to him. I know I am being dramatic but it hurt for him to laugh in my face. I hate it when "boys" laugh in my face.

We got inside our house I put my stuff down and headed upstairs to go to the bathroom to use the pregnancy test. Behind me I could hear Kian chasing after me. We went into our room and I turned around to see what Kian wanted.

"What do you want Kian I'm trying to do something here." I said grumpily.

"Babe why are you so pissed?" Kian said furrowing his eyebrows together.

"You know why!" I said yelling.

"Actually no. No I don't know." Kian said.

"You laughed in my face at the store Kian and you know I hate that!" I said on the verge of tears from embarrassment.

"I'm sorry babe. I love you so much." Kian said as he walked over and hugged me kissing my head.

"I love you too." I said hugging him.

I broke the hug and ran into the bathroom so I could finally use the test. I closed the door behind me and took the pregnancy test out of the grocery bag. I paced back and forth as I read the directions on the back. When I finally finished reading them over I began to do what it said. ( not going to describe the whole process.) About 30 mins later I came out of the bathroom and could see Kian sitting on the bed he stood up as soon as he saw me. He came up to me and held my shoulders.

"So what did it say?" Kian asked as I could feel him shaking.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"Positive." Was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

Kian's face went from scared to the happiest face I have ever seen. He leaned in and kissed me and I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling into the kiss the whole time. I was so happy to start a family with Kian because he was the one I would forever love.

Hey sorry this one was so long I got so caught up in it. But I don't know if you guys would like them longer or shorter... Also how do you put who the characters are in?