Jc Caylen Imagine

Demons

I walked inside my house to see Jc sitting on the couch. He looked like a mess. I could see him crying and his hair was a messy bundle of curls. I quickly walked up to him and sat next to him.

"Jc what's wrong? What happened?" I asked worriedly.

"D-d-emons." Jc said in barely a whisper.

I gave him a confused look. What does he mean by demons? Was he going crazy or something? I took his hands away from his face to see bloodshot eyes and a runny nose. I took his face in my hands and looked him in the eyes.

"Jc what is wrong with you!?!" I asked yelling a bit.

He looked at me for a while before he said those terrible 5 words.

"They made me do this." Before I could ask who I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

I made a small squeak before I looked down at my stomach. A large knife was placed in my stomach surrounded by a pool of blood. Tears were flowing down my cheeks and the pain kept getting worse. I fell to the floor with a large thump following. I looked up at Jc who was rocking back and forth crying.

"J...C" I said in a pained whisper. Even speaking hurt..

Jc looked down at me with a scared expression. Why did he stab me? Who made him do it? So many things were going through my head and my world was spinning. Jc came and sat next to me still shaking with terror. He took his hands out and touched my head. I could now feel a huge pool of blood around me getting bigger and bigger as I lost more blood. I knew that this was it. I wish it wasn't though.

"Sleep now. You'll feel better soon." Jc said rubbing my head. That was the last thing he said before I was dipped into a world of nothing but darkness.

Tbh I don't know where I was going with this story its super short but oh well. I really want to do some kind of supernatural imagine... I'll do it next imagine with Kian maybe.