Jc Caylen Imagine

It Was All For Love

Tell me why I can see my mother crying. She's wearing all black and is over a coffin. Tell me why my father is motionless his eyes open staring down at the coffin. Tell me why when I start to walk up to the coffin I see myself laying there motionless, hands crossed at my stomach. It was all for love, I would tell myself. Was it so important for me to die? As I ask myself this question I only have one answer. Yes.

"You had a reason it wasn't all for nothing." I told myself.

I looked at my body for a bit longer until I saw him. Jc Caylen the love of my life. He walked over to my coffin with a sad, lonely, empty face. I watched as he touched my hair and rubbed my cheek. A tear fell from his eye and I wanted so badly to wipe it away but I couldn't. I went in front of Jc and looked him in the eyes. He couldn't see me and I wished so badly that he could right now. I wanted to touch him. Just one little feel of his skin on mine. I looked down at my hand than back at his face.

"I can do this. I can at least try." I said as I reached my hand out towards his face.

I placed my hand softly on his cheek and carefully wiped away the one tear on his face. Jc gasped quietly and I knew he could feel my hand on his cheek. More tears began to fall out of his eyes and he gasped loudly trying to hold it in.

"I love you and miss you so much [Y/N]." Jc said while still crying.

"I'm so sorry!" Jc said a bit louder.

I felt so bad for him and I knew I couldn't do anything about it either all I could do was touch him. I came closer to his ear and whispered trying to see if he could hear me.

"No need to be sorry baby I did this for you, for us. I love you so much Jc." I said and gently kissed his cheek. It felt so warm against my cold lips.

I could hear him gasp meaning he could hear me which made me happy and glad he could hear and understand me. He nodded his head. He took a rose from his pocket and put it in my hair and then started to walk away.

"I will love you forever and always [Y/N]." And with that he left leaving me on my knees crying for him to come back.

Yaaa! Wait no? You didn't like it? Smh, oh well.