Kian Lawley Imagine

Make me feel some type of way...

Song for this chapter~ Fire in the water- Fiest

Kian kissed my neck softly before I took his hand gently and layed him on the bed. I kissed him passionately and took my hand and went down slowly on his chest. He put his hands on my hips and carefully removed my shirt. I then removed his shirt and we continued kissing. We went a bit faster and removed each others pants. I felt Kian's bare chest with my hands and moved my hands down to his boxer's. I removed them getting more excited then I already was before. I unclipped my bra and took of my panties.

"I love you so much Kian" I said kissing him.

He didn't have time to say anything because I was quick to kiss him harder. Our bare bodies were on top of each others and we never unlocked our lips. Kian flipped me over so now I was laying on my back against the bed. I breathed for a second before Kian started laying soft kisses on my stomach going lower and lower. He stopped right at my belly button before he went down and then began the pleasure.

I leaned my head back and everything around me disappeared. I squeezed the sheets and small gasp and moans had escaped my mouth. I ran my hands through my hair and lifted my hips off of the bed. I started moaning louder and my legs became weaker.

"Kian...o my god yes." I managed to get out.

I put my hand in his hair and ran my hand through it. I didn't have anything better to hold onto so I held onto Kian's hair. I was about to reach my climax before Kian stopped and began kissing me again. It surprised me but what surprised me even more was when Kian gently thrust into me. I gasped quickly which was followed by a soft moan. I could hear Kian grunting as he thrust into me making the bed shake. Kian started speeding up which made everything louder. I kissed his jawline as my hands traveled down his back. Tracing my fingers over every muscle.

"I think I'm about to cum." Kian said grunting.

I could see sweat running down his forehead so I wiped it away kissing him in the process. I felt something coming my way and all of a sudden I hit my climax. After I hit mine Kian did too and the warm liquid filling me felt so good. Kian pulled out and fell next to me breathing hard. I was also breathing hard and my chest was rising and falling. I didn't want it to be over yet so I went on top of Kian and started kissing him my bare chest colliding with his. I could feel him smile under the kiss and I knew he didn't want it to be over either.

I took his penis in my hand and put it in me. I then began going up and down on Kian. This position felt much better too me and it felt so much better to be on top. I leaned down and kissed Kian still bouncing on his penis. I began to get really tired and Kian could tell. I pulled out and fell next to him. We were ,again, both breathing very hard. I curled up next to Kian my nude body against his side.

"I just wanna rest with you." I said as I kissed his arm.

Kian wrapped his arm around me which held onto my bottom and he wrapped us in the blanket.

Best fucking sex ever.

Tbh I'm not really good at these kinds of chapters I just wanted to write one idk y.