Jc Caylen Imagine

All That I've Got

I sit calmly on the couch waiting for Jc to get home. I had a warm cup of tea in my hands sipping it once in a while. I stared at the corner of the room where a window sat showing the driveway. Jc's car pulled up in the driveway just as I finished my tea. I got up and went to put it in the sink barely picking up my feet as I did.

"I'm home [Y/N]!" I heard Jc's joyful voice.

I walked slowly back into the living room avoiding eye contact with Jc as I was just lost in space. He saw me and he could feel in the air that something was wrong.

"Get your stuff and go." I said quietly.

"Babe. What?" Jc asked not hearing me completely. So I spoke louder.

"Get your stuff and get the fuck out of my house." I said angrily spitting the word 'fuck' out.

I looked up at Jc and I could see he knew why I was furious with him. But I wasn't just furious I was disappointed.

"Babe. I'm sorry. I really am she was a one time thing I promise I was going to tell you!" Jc said putting his hands together and making a sad face. He started walking closer to me but I shoved him away.

"I can't trust you anymore I gave you one more chance and you blew it! I loved you Jc and you used me!" I said tears ready to spill.

"Babe I didn't mean to hurt you a-" before he could finish I interrupted him with a loud snort.

"Then what the fuck did you intend to do Jc? Huh? Cause that's all you ever do. All you do is hurt me and-and I don't even know how I loved you all this time! I'm so stupid!" I said laughing sadly at my last words.

He stared at me with wide sad eyes, his lips trembling every now and then. I swear this is the first and only time I have seen him fight for our relationship. I waited for him to say something but he just stood there like a sad helpless puppy.

"Get your shit and get the fuck out Jc. We're done." I said harshly walking past him and up the stairs to retrieve his things.

I didn't hesitate throwing his clothes and other items down the stairs for him to get. He stared at me with an angry yet sad glare.

"You know what? Fuck you I got Jessica anyways and she's way better than you in bed!" He said walking out the door with his things in his hands.

My heart plummeted into my stomach. He was so rude and just...horrible! I sat on the stairs and just cried and cried and cried and...remembered that he was all that I got or what I had.

I might not continue cause not alot of people are commenting. But I did get a few votes and I really appreciate that (to the people who voted). Well... Hope you enjoyed!