Jc Caylen Imagine

A Mistake

It was 10:00 p.m and I was just getting home from work. Jc was out at a party and was probably going to come home drunk as hell. I hated when he got drunk he always became so destructive. But, I didn't want to worry about that right now. I got on one of Jc's tee-shirts and put my hair in a messy bun. I got into bed and decided to watch t.v until I fell asleep. I couldn't find any good shows so I decided to put it on a random channel and just close my eyes.

I was woken up by loud laughs coming from the kitchen. I knew it was Jc and I knew he was drunk. But there was someone else with him and it sounded like a girl maybe? I decided to sneak up and see who this person was. I walked downstairs and went around into the dining room that led into the kitchen. I poked my head out and saw a slim long haired blond girl standing in front of Jc laughing and holding his cheeks. They slurred out words to each other and laughing at how they sounded. From what I heard in their conversation the girls name was Lia.

They talked a little more before they began kissing. I slung my head back and put my body on the wall. My heart broke into a million pieces. I couldn't believe Jc would do this to me drunk or not drunk it doesn't matter. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and my fist began to hurt as I clenched them in and out. I had to do something about this and so I did. I wiped away my tears and walked into the kitchen. I stood before I had the strength to say something.

"Jc? How could you do this to me?" I said holding back tears.

Jc looked up at me with a sorry face. This time I could tell he didn't drink as much as he usually does which makes me even angrier because of the choice he made. The girl he was kissing looked at me then back at Jc with a weird expression on her face.

"Omg is this your girlfriend?" She said that laughing.

"Ye-" before Jc could finish his sentence I interrupted him with something I never thought I would say or not to him at least.

"No. He is not my boyfriend anymore. I hate you Jc Caylen and never want to see you again. You were a mistake the day I met you." I put my lips into a flat line as I tried to hold in from breaking down. I wanted to show that I was stronger than he thought I would be.

His face went blank as if his whole world had disappeared. Lia tried grabbing him so they could leave but Jc forced her out instead. She left with a pissed expression and I wish she would have slapped him before she left. Jc came back into the kitchen and paced back and forth it seemed like he didn't know what to say but I did.

"You can sleep on the couch tonight Jc but after that I would start looking for some other place to stay." I said as I turned around to walk back to our room.

"Wait please I love you it was a mistake! She came on to me! What was I supposed to do!?!?" Jc said tears in his eyes.

"You were supposed to think of me and my feelings how this would effect me and now you too." I said.

"I'm so sorry baby please I love you." Jc said a tear falling down his face. I know he didn't drink much but I have never seen him like this. Ever.

"Goodnight Jc." I quietly said before I walked back to our room.

I turned the t.v off and got into bed. I put my hands to my face and tried to fall asleep but couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about Jc. I love him so much but I hate him so much too. I couldn't take it anymore I layed there and cried and cried probably loud enough for Jc to hear. I kept crying until I felt a creak in the bed. I knew Jc had come and layed down next to me but he let me have my space. But for some reason I didn't want to have space.

I turned over to look at Jc. Once my eyes adjusted to the dark I could see his face staring right back at me. He held his hand up to my cheek and wiped the tears away that were falling down my cheeks. I went closer to him and wrapped my arms around his waist laying my head on his chest as I did so.

"I hate you so much Jc you were such a mistake." I said crying.

"I know. But I also know that somewhere in there you still love me." Jc said and he was right.

"Yeah." Was all I managed to say before I drifted off in Jc's arms.

I bet everyone thought they were going to break up! But nooope. For some reason I want my relationship to be like this...ehhhh...well...ashtkutsutktwjyrejtujwr...