Kian Lawley Imagine

One Last Thing...

"Kian!! Kian!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I was cut up and limping from my twisted ankle. We got seperated running from a mysterious man. He pulled out a knife and we sprinted off into the deep end of the woods. While running we got seperated and cut up from all the leaves and thorns everywhere. I fell running and that messed my ankle up real bad. But all I cared about was finding Kian, my best friend. I walked farther and farther into the woods until I heard a rock hit a tree. Then another rock then another. I decided to follow the sound because "who wouldn't".

I got to a tree where I saw a few rocks around it. Then I looked to the right behind me and saw Kian sat against a tree with a knife sticking out of his lower stomach and what looked like to be the mysterious knife man laying on the ground with a pool of blood around him. Kian had blood spilling out of his mouth and was breathing hard and fast.

"Oh my goodness Kian!" I yelled and ran up to him sitting next to him tears streaming down my face.

I didn't know what to touch or what to do I just frantically moved my hands around his arms and stomach and just anywhere there was blood. I couldn't help but just cry. Crying was all I did.

"[Y/N] don't cry it will be alright." Kian said struggling to get out every word.

"No it won't! Your bleeding out!" I said crying and trying to wipe the blood from his mouth.

Kian didn't say anything he just looked at my face before he put his hand up to my cheek and wiped the tears away. I looked at him and felt something I never felt before for Kian. Love. But not just friendship love. Love, love.

"I love you so much Kian." I said crying.

"I love you too [Y/N] and thats why I ask you to please kiss me before I die." Kian said as if he knew he was going to die.

"I will but your not going to die not right now!" I said.

I leaned in and tried getting the thought of him dying out of my head. I felt his warm lips on mine and it felt so right. I never felt this before when I kissed somebody but with Kian it was different. He kissed me back so hard before I felt nothing at all. He went limp and the world went silent. I took my lips off of Kian's and watched as his body fell back into the tree and didn't move. He died. Kian's dead. I couldn't believe it.

Kian's dead, Kian's dead, Kian's dead, my love is dead was all I said as I layed on the dirt ground watching as his blood got darker and darker as it dried up. I don't know how many days I was there you'll have to ask the police taking my skinny dirty body to the morgue....

Awwwww snap! Bruh she died! I have no idea where I'm going with these stories because right now my mind is just j xsmaoxnfdiosnjhfutnxkamskoxjdiwdnfr yeah pretty much! I wasn't really sure about this one...