Jc Caylen Imagine

School Kids

I got out of class in a rush, heading to Jc's class as I did.

I headed down the long corridor until I made it to his classroom. Thank god they were just getting out or I would've had to wait and waiting in a crowded hallway is not fun at all.

Jc was the last one to come out and as soon as he did I pushed him up against the wall and kissed him. It surprised him at first but then I could feel him start to laugh.

"I missed you babe." I said into the kiss. We were in a full out make out session in the middle of the hall but I didn't care.

"I did too mama." He said as he smacks my butt and grabs a handful of it.

This surprised me and I gasped, my face turning the color of a tomato. "Jc what the fuck!" I laughed and hid my face in his neck.

We stood there in the middle of the hallway laughing like a bunch of hooligans.

"Ugh I forgot we gotta go to our next class in 5 mins." I groaned to Jc. We both groaned and began walking with the crowd to our next class.

I grabbed Jc's hand but I was still frowning. It seems we never get to spend time together anymore because of school. We are in our last year of college but that doesn't seem to change anything really.

"Hey." Jc pulled me over to the side as everyone started to clear out as they stepped into their classrooms.

"What's wrong, what are you thinking about?" Jc asked me as I put my head down. He put his fingers on my chin and gently pushed my face back up.

"Tell me." He said gently.

"It's just...we never get to spend anymore time together. You know school and stuff. Then we have all these projects and finals...its just too much." I say as I plop my head on his chest.

We are silent for a moment before Jc speaks up.

"You're right. I can't try and make it better because there is really nothing I can do except be honest and be here. Right now we are a couple of school kids but just think about it, soon we'll be outta here, hopefully we'll be successful, and, most importantly, we'll be together." Jc finished off his speech with a small sigh. He must be thinking about it too.

I took my head off his chest and looked up at him smiling.

"God, I love you so much Jc." I said hugging him. He always made me feel better no matter what he said. Even his voice makes me smile.

"Now get to class you're already late." He said. I unwrapped my arms from around him and pecked his lips. Then I was on my way to class.

A couple of school kids we are.

Idk about this imagine. But sorry for being gone for so long and not updating. I suuuuuuck. But anyways hopefully the next chapter will be better.