Jc Caylen Imagine

Would It Be Better If I Stayed?

I sat on my couch waiting for Jc to come home from his world tour. It was going to be my first time seeing him in nine long months. I was sitting on the couch in some black jeans and a cat sweatshirt because I was highly obsessed with cats. I had minimum makeup on and my hair was tied in a messy bun, the way I liked it.

I heard a knock on the door and instantly sprung up. I ran to the door and opened it to see my perfect boyfriend standing right there. His smile so wide,and his hair so curly the way I liked it. It looked as if he was growing a beard but it looked super sexy on him.

"Jc! I missed you so much!" I said as I leaped into his arms.

I remembered he had bags in his hands so I let him inside and let him set his bags down. After he did he spread his arms wide and hugged me, hugged me tighter than he has ever before. I looked into his eyes and kissed him the hardest I have ever before. I missed this boy more than I missed my parents when they moved away to Chicago.

The kiss lasted for a while before Jc had to go take a call. I didn't know who it was but by the sound of it it worried me alot. Jc finally came back with a sad look on his face as if he were going to cry. I walked up to him curious and confused.

"Jc baby what's wrong?" I asked putting my hand on his chest.

He stared at the floor then looked down at me with his beautiful brown eyes. I felt like I went to another universe every time I stared into his eyes but every time I would be brought back to reality, somehow.

"They are making me leave again...but this time for a whole year." Jc said tearing up.

I was shocked and mad that they would do this. I mean he just got back. Jc slumped over to the couch and sat down rubbing his hair back and putting his head in his lap was all he could seem to do. I had to do something about this I am so done with them sending him away all the time. I walked over to the couch and grabbed Jc's phone.

"What are you doing babe?" Jc asked standing up trying to get his phone back.

"I need to call them and tell them you cant go again not right now!" I said trying to keep the phone away from Jc.

Jc all of a sudden stopped and we stared at each other for a moment before Jc finally spoke.

"Maybe I don't have to leave. Maybe it would be better if I stayed." Jc said as he moved closer to me.

He wrapped his arm around my lower back and I started leaning back. His lips were so close to mine and the last thing I said before he kissed my lips was a simple maybe. I dropped his phone letting all the stress flow away as his lips pressed against mine.