Chapter 1

I soon woke from my sleeping from the couch. My cat was very unhappy with this fact since she was sleeping very contently on my lap. But, my legs were asleep and had that weird tingly thing going on with them and it feels like you're stepping on needles so I just had to get up and walk around and I'm just rambling now..

So I started walking around the room until I got feeling back in my legs. Zoë then came in the room and said, "Hey y/n, I saw that you were having a rough time and stuff, so I talked to our friends and we wanted to go to a tavern." A bar, sounds cool enough for me. "Yeah, I'll come."

"Well, let's get ready for a night in the town!!"

(Le Matpat's cat plus time)

I was wearing a black and white striped shirt with some pretty flowers on it.

And on top of that was my jean jacket with patches, pins, and buttons on it. And on one hand was a black lace glove. Yes, I am punk-emo. Judge me.

We just took Zoë's car cause carbon dioxide, saving the planet, and all of that good stuff. We soon arrived at the tavern.

 We soon arrived at the tavern

(Heh, reference.)

But we walked in to see all of our friends eating or drinking. But, there was one extra..

He had black raven hair and blackish-brown eyes. He was wearing these cute dorky glasses and a pikachu shirt. He looked kinda familiar, but I just couldn't place my finger on it..

So we just hang and talked while there were these weird people talking about a potato that sounded really important... Well then..

But I did gather information on this newcomer from my buddy Luke and Camden. "So you know how we're already in our dorms? Well this is our new roomie, Nathan. He prefers Nate though. He's cool. We like him." Oh, well Luke and Camden trust him, I probably should too.

I took a few deep breaths, and I soon approached the new comer. "Hi, I'm what's your name? I'm Y/n." Curse you my introvert ness and anxiety! But, he was cool with it? He just gave me a million dollar smile and said, "Oh my name is Nathan, but please, call me Nate. I would ask for your name but you already said it." After that last sentence he winked at me.

Kkkrrrr!! This is man is being cute, charming, and flirtatious and I am secretly loving it! "So, what sort of stuff do you do? I swear I've seen you before somewhere.." "Oh, well I'm a youtuber. I do a lot of music on there. That's probably where you've seen me." Seems legit. Especially since I click on videos with out a second thought a lot..

"Can I get you a drink?" "Oh, no I'm good. I don't like drinking a lot. I'm usually the designated driver that way." "Oh, that's cool. Hey, wanna play darts?"

He then nodded his head to the dart board and my face automatically paled. I am awful at darts or any sport in between. But I kinda like this guy, and I don't want to disappoint him.. "Fine, but I gotta warn ya, I'm really bad at it." "No, I bet I'm worst at it."

We soon started playing darts and I ended up winning somehow? What is this sorcery!? "Hey, congrats! See, you're not as bad as you thought!" "Heh, thanks! You were tough competition though!" We started laughing at how awful we are at all things sports related and it soon died down, "Hey, want to get my number so we can talk and keep in touch and stuff?" I shrugged my shoulders, hiding my excitement, "Sure!"

He then grabbed a napkin, and pulled out a pen and wrote that his number, and gave it to me. "Well, see ya later, doll face." He then walked out and got in his car and drove out, good thing he didn't drink anything.