51

POV TAEHYUNG 

I slam close the door behind me, hoping that Jungkook isn't gonna follow me. Maybe I went too far saying that he didn't mean to kill me. I just felt the need to say something. I don't know why I went off on Yoongi so much. Maybe because I wanted to protect Jimin, maybe because my anger has been building up a lot lately. I don't know. 

I walk to a Starbucks close by and walk in. Luckily it isn't that busy so I can order quickly. ''Uh one shaken iced black tea'' I say. ''Make that two'' I hear a voice behind me say. I turn around and see a boy a little smaller than me. ''Two shaken iced black teas'' I laugh. ''What names?'' ''Baekhyun and Taehyung'' I smile at the girl. 

As we get our drinks we sit down somewhere away from the window. ''Baekhyun my god why are you here?'' I ask him confused. ''Well'' He laughs. ''I was bored and I thought let's visit Taehyung I haven't seen him in a while'' He laughs. ''Anyway. How are you doing?'' He says as he sips his tea. ''Good'' I smile. ''I have been good. How about you? How're things with exo and Chanyeol?'' I grin at him which makes him turn red. ''Good. Things with exo are good. Apart from the fact that SM isn't letting us have a comeback'' He says kinda sad. ''I am sure you can have your comeback soon'' I smile. ''Yeah in 2050 probably'' He laughs sarcastic. 

''And with Chanyeol?'' I ask again. ''uh things with Chanyeol are great. We just had a fight today so that's actually why I came to look for you'' He says as he looks at me. ''How are things with Jungkook?'' He asks me. ''We also had a fight that's why I came here'' I say honestly. ''Oh what was it about?'' ''Well long story short Jimin his boyfriend made Jimin sad so I went off on his boyfriend and Jungkook couldn't handle that and chose Yoongi over me'' I sigh and sip my tea. ''What was you and Chanyeols fight about?'' ''Well I feel kinda stupid about it now. We fought over whether Bboom Bboom or BAAM was better. I absolutely find BAAM better but Chan said he liked Bboom Bboom better. I sometimes do not understand that boy'' He sighs. 

''Honestly, why was I expecting you guys to have a real fight you are made for each other'' I laugh a bit. ''You think? A lot of people think that'' He says as he plays with his drink. ''Yes Baek. Really'' I smile at him. ''Made. For. Each. Other'' I smile. ''Thanks Tae. That kinda means a lot to me'' He smiles a bit. ''I am sure you and Jungkook won't be fighting about this long. I mean. Maybe he wanted to do for Yoongi what you did for Jimin ya know'' He shrugs. ''Maybe. I am just a little pissed'' I say as I finish my tea. ''I understand that. Wanna come with me to our dorms? I am sure they missed you'' He laughs. ''Nah only you missed me'' I laugh. ''No Sehun misses you too'' ''No he just wants to kill me'' ''Okay yeah maybe. But that's not the point. Come on'' He laughs and stands up. 

We walk to the dorms of the exo members and Baekhyun knocks on the door. ''Did you forget the key?'' I ask and he simply nods. The door opens to reveal a Sehun. ''TAEHYUNG!" He screams at me and pulls me inside. ''Can I finally dye your hair now?'' He asks and pouts. ''No!" Kris and Suho both scream as soon as he asked. ''You heard your parents'' I say jokingly and laugh before I hug him. ''I missed you Tae'' He laughs as slowly all the other guys come to the living room.