8

POV JUNGKOOK

Of-fucking-course do I have to sit next to Kim Taehyung. I take a small peek to my left and see Taehyung look at some guy who kisses his hand. I take a better look and see it's Jimin. Of course. That boy is just a little weird.

Taehyung laughs softly before he says pabo, which I don't think was meant to be said out loud. ''You should try to not say things out loud ya know'' I hear myself say. ''Oh yea sorry'' He says as he turns his head towards me. God his voice is so deep.

''Is your boyfriend cheating?'' I say and immediately regret saying that. ''What? I don't have a boyf-'' he says ''Oh you mean Jimin and Lalisa?'' I nod ''No they're good friends just like me and Jimin'' He laughs softly

''How about your girlfriend?'' He says curiously. ''Wh..what?'' I say and raise a brow ''There are pictures of you kissing a girl everywhere? You tryna tell me she isn't your girlfriend?'' He says confused. ''Oh nah man'' I laugh

''Hey Junglecock making friends with little dork?'' I hear Jaebum shout and laugh. ''I wouldn't dare!'' I shout back and laugh too. I hear Taehyung his deep laugh on my left and I raise a brow at him. ''Sorry'' He says and immediately shuts up. 

Well. I guess we now know who is the submissive one.

What the actual fuck Jungkook?

I let it go and take over the notes on the board. Wait what? Since when am I taking over notes? I sigh and put my pen away and close my notebook and just stare at the board without doing anything. I feel my eyes closing slowly before I lay my head on my table.

I wake up to a deep but soft voice laughing. ''JB'' I groan annoyed. ''I'm not Jaebum'' I hear someone say. I sigh and open one eye just to see a Taehyung sitting next to me. Oh, I forgot to mention he is the only one with me in the fucking classroom. ''What do you want?''

''N..Nothing'' He stutters a bit.

''Then why are you still here?''

"I uh.. You fell asleep and uh I thought I'd wake you'' He says and I clearly hear him trying to not laugh.

''Why are you almost laughing?''

''N..N..No specific reason''

''What's it?'' I command with a deeper voice then usual.

"You might wanna check your face'' He says and his cheeks get a soft pinkish color.

Cute

I sigh and get my phone and go to the camera. Just to notice there's a dick drawn on my forehead and one at my mouth.

''You..'' I start ''You little fucker'' I say and get up, grabbing Taehyung by his collar.

''I.. I.. I didn't do that'' He stutters clearly scared from what I just did. I easily press him against the wall.

"Why the fuck would you do this? You have no idea what I'm capable of!'' I yell in his face and his eyes turn watery.

''I do! I do know!'' He says as he avoids eye contact.

''Oh yes of course you do! You just want me to cut your hair again, or throw tomatoes at you again, or pull your pants down or push your head in the toilet'' I grin. ''Oh how could I forget! I could also make you suck Jackson his dick again! Cuz you're gay right?'' I laugh at him as tears run down his cheeks.

''N..No please'' He begs

''Why. Did. You. Draw. Dicks. On. My. Face?'' I ask with a really deep and angry voice.

''I.. I didn't do that'' He cries

''Pussy'' I spit on his face before dropping him and walking as quickly as I can to the bathroom to wash the dicks off.

He looked so hot when I grabbed him by his collar...

I sigh deeply letting the voice just talk.