5

POV YOONGI

''We need to talk'' He says simply as he looks at me. '

''Yoongi please'' He begs. ''No there is nothing to talk about. You fucked it up'' I say as my eyes get wet. ''I was drunk'' he says softly. ''Namjoon, please. Leave. You cheated on me and I broke up with you'' I say trying to hold back my tears. He isn't worth my tears anymore. Dickhead.

''I know. I know. It was stupid! I shouldn't have cheated on you'' he says full regret. "I'm not gonna take you back Joon" I say softly "You found another?" He says as he looks at me "we broke up 4 days ago" he says and I turn red.

"Sorry" I say softly as I press my hand against his chest and push him outside. "We are over" I say and close the door. Why does Jimin have live on the other side of the fucking country?!

POV JUNGKOOK

I walk to the basement and lock the door behind me. I turn on the speakers and start blasting music. I fall down on a sofa that is standing there and take my phone. I go to Instagram and take a picture.

@/JeonCena: Someone end my suffering

@/JeonCena:
Someone end my suffering

I sigh and lock my phone again as it blows up with notifications. I take a quick peek and see mostly 'Jungkook! Oppaa!' and 'Fuck me please' comments. I stare at the black wall in front of me before I grab my phone again. I scroll through my Instagram feed as I stumble across a photo of Taehyung. Since when do I follow him?

 Since when do I follow him?

@/CrazyTaelien:

아주 NICE

I feel myself staring at the picture for a while. How does one look so cute without even trying?

Fuck I shouldn't think like that. I sigh and slowly fall asleep.

~~

The next morning I awake to the sound of my alarm. Yeah, school still exists, almost forgot about that. I get up and slowly and carefully walk upstairs to my room. I grab black skinny ripped jeans, a white shirt, and my timbs. I throw it on before I walk downstairs and head to school.

''Jungkook!'' I hear Jaebum scream as I walk towards my locker. I sigh and roll my eyes. ''Thought you went partying yesterday?'' I ask and laugh. ''Yes. And I met this girl and she goes to school here so that's why I'm here'' He grins. I slam my locker and start walking to class. I bump into someone as we walk. ''Sorry'' The guy stutters. ''Watch were you walk'' I say as I notice the red apple in his hand. Ugh, now I'm hungry.

I'm gonna make smaller chapters but

I'm gonna make smaller chapters but. DONT WORRY THAT WAY I CAN UPLOAD MORE OFTEN

SNAKEYBOI IS OUT