4

POV JIMIN

"Yoongs!" I yell as I pick up my phone. "Jiminnie!" I hear the boy on the other side yell which makes me smile.

"I missed you yoongi" I laugh "It's Oppa for you" Yoongi grins.

I sigh "I know you're smirking. Take that smirk of your face" "Alright Alright Sorry" Yoongi laughs. I know he's still smirking but let it go.

"Hey Chim. Listen up I need your help" he asks which makes me raise a brow. "What's it?" I say with a confused tone.

"I told you about that internet friend I have right?" He says and I nod before facepalming myself. "You nodded didn't ya?" He asks and laughs. "No. Now continue"

"Well. He sometimes texts me with texts like. 'I saw a pretty guy at school today' and then says that it had to be girl and blames spellings corrector"

"And with what part do I need to help you exactly?" I Ask still confused "It's pretty simple. He's either really bad at typing and he really meant girl. Or he's just dropping hints that he's gay and into you but you're mine sooo. I'll kill him" I laugh.

"One. I'm not yours. You're mine. And second. He can't be into me cuz he's homophobic" Yoongi says saying the last word really soft.

"Yoongi" I say and pause. "Why are you still talking to him then? I mean. He knows you're like. Super gay right?" I ask curious. "No he doesn't" he says.

I laugh a bit awkward. "Well. Just ask if he's gay or not. I asked you too and it turned out well" I say simple "Jimin. We are dating for two days now. Please" he laughs and I turn red.

"Sorry. Oppa" I say and the other side of the like turns silent. Fuck did I do something wrong? I never called him Oppa before. But he always asks me to call him Oppa.

"Say that Again" Yoongi asks

"Sorry Oppa" I say a little confused

"Fuck. That was hot" he laughs and I turn red. "Jimin stop blushing" "How? How do you know I'm blushing?" "I know you for almost 5 years now. Please" he laughs. ''Yea next week we know each other 5 years'' I say softly ''Yup. Time goes fast so get over here'' Yoongi says jokingly.

''We both know I can't just come over there. One I don't have the money and two I am scared of flying'' I say softly in the hope that it breaks my heart a little less. ''Yea I know. And I can't come to you cuz of Uni'' He says softly.

''Let's have happy talk now!'' I laugh ''I scared the living shit out of my friend'' I grin. ''I know I shouldn't have done it but it was payback!'' I say immediately after. ''What did you do?'' ''I got a video of my friend, Tae, singing and I said I got it from a boy from our school who happens to be his crush'' I laugh softly, only now realizing what a crappy and mean idea that was. ''ChimChim.... That's really mean'' he says ''I know I shou-'' ''I am proud of you!'' He cuts me off and laughs.

''Jimin?'' I hear Yoongi say after a while. Is he gonna say it? Is he gonna say the three words that are gonna change my life?

''I..'' He starts and I turn red. ''I love you too!'' I immediately say happy. This is the first time and it feels right. But that feeling is gone quickly when I hear Yoongi ask:

''Want you to call me Suga''

Did you hear that crack sound? Yea that was my heart.

The other line cuts out and I look confused at my phone. He hung up. He really hung up. Great job Park Jimin.

POV YOONGI

I hung up. I really did that. Fuck. I open the door and look into the eyes of Namjoon. Great. I close the door but Namjoon stops me from closing it by putting his foot between the door.

''We need to talk'' He says simply as he looks at me.

WASSUP SALTY SNAKERS

I just cringed at myself. Ew that was by far the worst thing ive ever said.

Im just gonna leave this here and never look back at it.