7

POV TAEHYUNG

Since the moment I whispered the answer to Jungkook I am waiting for a 'thanks' or even a little smile or smirk or something. Well, I guess he didn't care that much since I've been waiting 10 minutes for a sign but I still haven't gotten one.

I pay attention to class since I really need a good grade for once. I take over notes and sigh as the bell rings. I put my books and stuff away before I get up. I notice Jungkook throwing away the apple core and smile. He actually ate it this time.

How do I know Jungkook is always hungry? Funny story. I was walking to school with Jimin when I heard Jungkook telling someone on the phone that he didn't have breakfast again and that he was hungry. Nevermind. It's not that funny, and this happened yesterday.

I get up and walk as quick as I can to the door so I can sit next to Jimin in our next class. It's always a fight who sits next to Jimin since Lalisa always sits next to him. For a while, I felt as if she was replacing me but she turns out to be a good friend of Jimin. She is really a nice person. I like her. I get to class and see Lalisa sitting next to Jimin. Great. The only place left is next to Jungkook. I look at Jimin and he smirks at me.

I sigh and sit down next to Jungkook. I move my chair all the way away from him. ''You're not a freshman'' I hear him saying annoyed. ''Y..Yea I'm.. I'm not'' God Tae can't you ever talk normally? I hear him sigh. Fuck even his sigh his hot. Why is everything about him so perfect? His jawline, his smile which I rarely see, his little scar on his left cheek. Just everything.

''Are you gonna tell me your name or what?'' He asks and I immediately get out of my trance. ''Taehyung or Tae or V'' I say without stuttering. Wow, good job Tae. ''Nice'' He says simply and I look at Jimin who is dying of laughter with Lalisa.

Just when I am about to stand up and beg Lalisa to switch places the teacher walks in. ''Hello guys'' she says and I raise a brow since I don't remember her being a teacher. I've never seen her before. ''I am your new Math teacher. And since I am new I'd like it if you all would sit in these spots for the rest of the year'' She says. Bitch. ''Agree'' I hear Jungkook say next to me which makes me turn my head and raise a brow. ''What?'' I say confused ''I agree. She's a bitch'' He says in a duh tone. ''I said that out loud?'' I ask confused. ''Yes yes you did. Taehyung'' He laughed softly. Oh my god, he said my name. There goes my heart.

''Well now I at least don't have to sit alone anymore'' Jungkook says which makes me raise my brow even higher. Where is bad boy Jungkook at? ''Uh yeah I guess'' I say as I look back at my notebook.

"I'm Jungkook by the way'' I hear him say after two or so minutes of silence. ''I know'' I say not looking up. ''No need to be rude, I was just trying to be nice'' He says annoyed. Great. Job. Taehyung. I sigh softly and my eyes go to Jimin as I look for help. But the only thing he can do is fake kissing his hand.

Pabo.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

IF U DIDNT NOTICE I PUT MEMES AT THE END OF CHAPS TO MAKE U HAPPY

SALTY SNAKE OUT 

DOUBLE UPDATE WHOOOOOOOO