38

we aRE NOT GONNA TALK ABOUT CHAP 37 SHE NEVER HAPPENED

——————————————————

POV JUNGKOOK

"What the fuck?!" I yell as I open my eyes to see a confused Jimin sitting next to me. I move my head, just to make a sharp pain go through my spine. ''Fuck'' I groan annoyed.

''You were crying in screaming in your sleep'' Jimin says softly. ''I thought I'd wake you'' He smiles a bit. ''I was?'' I say as I raise my brow and feel my cheeks with my fingers, who have dried tears on them. ''I had a dream. That Taehyung died'' I say softly shivers going down my spine.

''I I mean'' Jimin starts. ''He is in a coma'' An annoyed Jin interrupts Jimin. ''Nice joke Jin but I'm not in the mood'' I laugh it off before looking around and seeing the familiar hospital halls. '' You... You weren't kidding were you?'' I ask scared. And Jin and Jimin just nod a bit.

''Hey homies I got y'alls coffee'' A boy with white hair and an undercut waddles towards us. ''Namjoon please not a good timing'' Jin says as he looks at the boy, whose name is apparently Namjoon.

"Oh you're Jungkook!" He laughs a bit as he holds out his hand, making two cups of coffee fall on the ground. "Namjoon. God of destruction" He winks at me.

"Joon please you're Jin his soon to be boyfriend" Jimin sighs as he rolls his eyes. "Oh am I?" Namjoon laughs as he pushes Jimin.

"Are we just gonna ignore the fact that Taehyung is laying in a coma literally behind that door?" Jin interrupts them as he points at the door next to us. I follow his finger and look at the door, then stand up and walk to the door and look through the small window.

"Taehyung" I say softly.
(Hey homies. Guess what. Spring day started playing as i wrote that. Haha. Life is great!)

"He he will be fine" I hear Jimin say as he lays an arm around my shoulder. "Just don't pass out again" He says as he slowly opens the door. I walk in and sit in the chair next to Taehyung his bed. "How do you. How do you mean pass out again?" I say as I raise a brow.

"Yesterday you saw Taehyung like this and you just. Passed out in the door" He shrugs. "Oh" I say softly as I hold his skinny hand.

"Don't die on me"
"Please" I say as tears run down my cheeks.

——————————————————

juST TO BE CLEAR.
THERE IS NO CHAPTER 37
she doesn't exist
she never did
and she never will

Bye