26

POV TAEHYUNG 

I sigh softly as I put the apple on Jungkook his table. I want to tell him, but I also don't. I sit down at my desk. I look at Jungkook as he walks in, just for him to walk straight past me and sit down next to Yugyeom. What? Did I do something wrong? 

I look at the whiteboard and take over the notes. Ugh. I just wish I'd make it in dance so I can quit school. But I just know I will never make it. Jimin will though. He's a good dancer. I'm not. Jin is also gonna make it but in the model industry. I'm the untalented one of them all. 

''Tae!'' Jimin screams as he motions me to sit next to him. I look confused and look around. Wait. Where did the teacher go? I don't know. I stand up and walk to Jimin and sit next to him. 

''Where did the teacher go?'' I ask as I raise a brow. ''There was a fight in the hallway. Between Jaebum and another girl. Over a girl'' He laughs. ''Glad we don't have to fight over girls huh'' I grin. ''Nope just boys. Like Jungkook'' He says jokingly.

''Talking about Jungkook. He thinks you are Apple Guy'' I laugh. ''He thinks what?'' He laughs so loud he falls back with his chair. ''That you are apple guy. And what the fuck Jimin how did you manage to fall like that?'' I ask as I help him up.

''The magic of the gays'' He says and makes finger guns at god knows who. ''Chim don't say you're cheating on Yoongi'' I say as I raise a brow. ''Oh my god! Why would you think I'm cheating on Yoongi?!" ''I don't know. Maybe because you said 'Magic of the gays' and finger gunned at someone'' I laugh a bit. ''I was finger gunning at you Tae!" He laughs ''Oh'' I say and turn red. ''Knew that'' I say as I make finger guns at him. ''Yeah no'' He says and turns his back to me. 

''Also where is Hobi?'' I ask as I notice Hoseok isn't in class. Again. ''I don't know. Maybe he is the one who fought in the hallway with JaeBum'' He says jokingly. ''Nah Hoseok wouldn't fight. He is too much of a sunshine for th-'' I say but get interrupted by an opening door. The open door reveals a beaten up Jaebum and a proudly smiling Hoseok. 

''Hobi what the actual fuck did you do?!'' Jimin screams as he sees Hobi and rushes towards him. I get up and follow Jimin. When I come closer to Hobi I notice he has some scars and a few bruises. ''Hoseok what did you do?'' I ask confused. ''I fought with Jaebum. Are you really that blind?'' He says jokingly but serious. 

''About what? About what could you possibly fight a guy you barely know?'' I ask as I raise a brow.

''Lisa'' He says simple and shrugs. 

________________________