28

POV TAEHYUNG (sorry not sorry for so much Tae pov. It'll make sense after this or sum)

When we get to the club it's already pretty busy. Yay! I hold Hoseok his hand, scared to get lost or something. We get to the bar and Hoseok orders some weird green looking drink, which looks like it lights up in the dark. I sip from it and apparently pull a weird face since Hoseok is laughing. I sip it one more time to come to the fact that it's actually really good. ''I want more'' I laugh at Hoseok, who is already ordering more. ''I thought so'' He laughs as he gives me more.

After about an hour and a half Hoseok and I are pretty drunk. I find myself dancing with a pretty cute boy. At least I can get my mind off Jungkook, right? ''Wanna come with me?'' The boy whispers in my air which sends shivers down my spine. I nod and bite my lip softly. ''Sure why not'' He grabs my hand and pulls me away from the crowd. I hold his hand tightly and walk or almost run after the boy.

He pulls me outside. ''It's not that far to my place. It's around the corner'' He says close to my ear and presses a kiss right under my ear, which makes me let out a small moan. He laughs softly as he starts walking to his house.

As we get to his house he opens the door and pulls us inside the house, closing the door by pressing me against the door. ''You're so pretty'' He whispers against my lips before he presses his lips against mine. I pull him closer as I lay my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. I slightly tug at little stands of hair. He lifts me up easily and I wrap my legs around his waist, his hands caressing my thighs.

He breaks the kiss to kiss a trail down my jaw to my neck. He stops for a second right under my ear, since he found out that's my sweet spot. He sucks softly on that part of my skin, letting a moan escape my mouth. He continues leaving kisses, marking my whole neck with hickeys. I kiss his neck trying to find his soft spot while leaving some hickeys. After a little while, I found his soft spot and suck it softly, causing him to moan.

He walks towards another room, which I think is the bedroom. He drops me and I land on a soft ground which tells me this is indeed his bedroom. He takes his shirt off and I scan his body. His perfect defined abs and v-line. Damn. He hovers over me on hall his fours as he kisses me deeply. I run my hands over his abs and slightly tug at the rand of his boxers. He pulls my jeans down together with my boxers, leaving me completely exposed. He gets off me and takes off his jeans too.

''Bend over''

--------