48

POV YOONGI

I get my bag and get on the train. I'm nervous. I never met Jimin in real life. I find my seat and put my stuff away. I get my laptop and I plug in my headphones.

~a long ass ride later~

I grab my stuff and walk out of the train. I grab my phone and text Jungkook where he is right now and if he is with the boys. He texts me a simple yes and a at Namjoon his house and now I happen to know where Namjoon lives.

I stop a taxi and tell the driver where to go and he starts driving. After a small 30 minutes he stops in front of a white house. I pay the taxi and get out. I throw my backpack over my shoulder and walk to the front door. With shaking hands I ring the bell. It doesn't take long before the door opens and shows a tall boy with brown hair.

"Jungkook" I say softly as he looks shocked at me. "Yoongi?" He says confused but happy. He quickly pulls me into a hug. "You're so short hyung" he laughs causing me to slap his arm. "No you are just really tall. Is Jimin here?" I ask quickly. "Oh yes Jungkook I really came here just for you cuz we are such good friends and I really wanted to see you" Jungkook says and crosses his arms. "No I came for Jimin you dipshit" I say as I push him aside and storm to, which I think is, the living room.

"Jimin" I say as I see the short blonde haired boy sitting on the couch playing a game with Hoseok.

"Yoongi?" I hear 5 confused boys say at the same time, yet the only voice I hear is Jimin his voice.

———

This sucked lol bye

Look I picked up the memes thingy again

Look I picked up the memes thingy again. Proud?
I didn't proof read this so it's probably full off mistakes but ohwell