49

A/N i uploaded a markson and a verkwan ff so go read lol bye

POV JIMIN

I look at the place where the sound came from. ''Yoongi?'' I say and hear the other 4 say the same. ''Jimin'' He says again. I pinch myself softly since I can't believe he is here. The boy I love so much, yet hates so much at the same time. ''Why are you here?'' Taehyung says confused. ''I felt bad'' ''You felt bad?!'' Taehyung screams as he gets up. ''You felt bad?!'' He says again. ''You broke his heart, you lied to him. You should feel more than just bad!'' He spits in his face. Ouch.

"As I already said. I feel bad and I am sorry. I didn't mean to break his heart'' He says as he looks at the floor. I get up and walk past Taehyung, receiving a weird look from him. I walk straight into Yoongi his arms, burying my face into his shoulder. Slowly tears forming in my eyes. I feel his arms wrap tightly around me, which makes the tears in my eyes run down my cheeks. ''I missed you Yoongi'' I say into the crook of his neck. ''I missed you too baby'' He says and ruffles my hair with one hand. ''Your hair really is soft'' He laughs softly. ''I told you so'' I laugh ''Guys let's go uhm outside'' Jungkook suddenly says, and for once I can thank him. The other guys walk outside leaving Yoongi and me alone. 

''Jimin I am really sorry, I didn't want to hide it from you. I really didn't. It's just, I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to treat me differently or get into trouble because of me or get paparazzi after you'' He starts. ''Yoongi. It's okay. I get it'' I smile. ''I am still mad, I am really mad but I get it'' I say as I break the hug. 

''I understand you are mad but please don't leave me'' He almost begs. ''I won't'' I smile. ''Never. I need you a lot'' I say as I play with my fingers. ''I don't deserve you Chim'' He says softly as he plays with my hair. ''That's bullshit!'' I say ''No it's not. Look at you. I lied about who I am basically and you're casually forgiving me like it's nothing'' ''Yeah but that is because I love you Yoongi'' I say as I look into his eyes. 

''But I don't know if I still love you''  

''Sike I love you'' he says before he presses his lips on mine.