1

POV Taehyung

I stared at the only table that was left without anyone sitting behind it. The only thing on the table was a perfect red apple, my perfect red apple.

After ten minutes the table was still empty. I gave up staring at the apple and tried to concentrate on class, but after only a few seconds my mind goes back to the apple. I regret searching 30 minutes for the perfect apple before school started.

'It's Jungkook' I say to myself. 'Why would he like an apple?' 'Because he always complains about being hungry' I answer myself. 

Only a second after that, my thoughts got interrupted by the sound of a door slamming open. My eyes went immediately to the source of the sound.

Jeon Jungkook

Fuck fuck fuck fuck. My eyes shoot to the apple which is still laying on the desk of the black-haired boy.

"Sorry, sir. I had an accident" The Black-haired boy says as he winks at the girl standing next to him. A wave of jealousy flows through my body. I sigh deeply before looking away.

Jungkook wasn't gay and he made that clear to me in freshman year. I just tried to be friends with him,  but he didn't want to be friends with me cuz 'I looked too gay' and 'I'd screw up his reputation'.

Jungkook walks to his table and looks confused at the apple before he throws it away. Good job Tae! I say sarcastically to myself before concentrating on class again. Which is hard because the girl, who apparently got fucked by Jungkook, sat in front of me with her friends talking about how good he was.

I raise my hand. ''Yes Taehyung?'' The teacher almost immediately says. ''Can can I go to the bathroom?'' I ask and the teacher nods. I get up and walks to the bathroom.

I get in a stall and sit down. Slowly tears start forming in my eyes. I form a fist and smack the door. Fuck. I sigh deeply since it really hurts. Why do I, Kim Taehyung, have to be gay and crushing on the most homophobic person, Jeon Jungkook, ever?! Can't I ever get things right?

''Tae?'' I hear a soft and high voice. "Jimin?'' I say softly before I unlock the door and look down at a pink-haired boy. ''It's gonna be alright'' He smiles as he quickly hugs me awkwardly. Even though I know Jimin since I was 5 or something, he still got a bit weirded out by the fact that I was gay.

Maybe that was because I kissed him... But that's not the point.

''Is it Jungkook again?'' He slightly grins at me and I turn red ''No! I don't like him!'' I say.  It's just that his jawline is a perfect 90-degree angle and his eyes match perfectly with his hair and his bunny smile is just perfect.

But no! I do not like Jungkook!

WASSUP FELLO BITCHES!

ITS YA BOI SALTY SNAKE

IM GOOD IM DONE BYE :--)