12

POV JIMIN

I saw Jungkook walking to the alley behind the hospital. I raise a confused brow. Did he visit Tae? 

That little bitch.

''Jungkook?'' I say as I see him sit down. He raises a confused brow at me and I see his puffy and red eyes and some tears running down his cheeks. 

What?

''What are you doing here?'' He asks confused ''Do you stalk me now?'' He says angrily. ''I saved your friend and you didn't even say thank you'' He sighs annoyed. 

''You also almost killed him!" I scream after a few seconds of silence. ''Saving him didn't make anything right if that's what you think!'' 

''Calm down little one'' He says as he stands up. 

''I am not going to calm down giant'' I say as I cross my arms 

''I saved your friend, what else do I need to fucking do for you guys to like me?!" He screams before he walks away. 

''Why would you want Tae and me to like. You?'' I say confused ''And why would we ever like you?'' ''Oh wait! I already know. Jaebum and Minho left you didn't they?'' I laugh at him 

''You don't know shit little fucker'' He says as he pushes me back before he really walks away. 

Now I can visit Taehyung in peace. 

I walk back to the hospital and ask if they changed his room. Apparently, they didn't even though they said they would. I walk to Taehyung his room and see some doctors in his room. 

''Is he dead?'' I say as tears form in my eyes

''No silly'' I hear Tae his deep voice laugh

''Tae!'' I yell and run towards him and hug him tightly ''I missed you idiot'' I laugh softly 

''I missed you too Hyung but I've only been unconscious for like 5 days'' He laughs

''5 days is a lot! I only had Yoongi to talk to'' I say sadly.

''Yoongi?'' I hear Tae laugh confused

''Oh'' I say and turn red ''I didn't tell you did I?'' 

''No! Who is this Yoongi?''

''Well exactly 5 years ago I met this guy named Yoongi and we've become really close and we are dating exactly a week now'' I say and feel a smile grow on my face

''Really?!'' He yells and I nod ''Oh my god ChimChim I'm so happy for you!" He yells and hugs me even tighter.

I smile ''I even missed your voice, I've never been without you for more then 3 days'' 

''I missed you too Jimin'' He laughs ''But since when do you kiss my forehead?'' 

''I didn't. I wouldn't do that and you know that. Maybe it was your mom?'' I say confused

''No it was a male voice talking to me'' He laughs ''It's fine you don't need to be ashamed of it! I actually kinda liked it'' He grins 

''Well I won't do it again'' I say and kinda fake a smile. I knew it! I fucking knew it. Jungkook visited him. Can he just disappear forever? 

''Jimin? Is everything okay?''

''Yes it's just. I missed you'' I laugh softly and decide to not tell him he basically died. 

~~