9

POV TAEHYUNG

I walk home with tears running down my face. I hoped I'd help myself if I would wake Jungkook to tell him his so called 'good friends' drew dicks on his face and called him gay.

I didn't expect him to be mad and grab me by my collar and. Especially not to bring up the fact that they made me suck Jackson his dick. I was 15 for fucks sake.

I grab my phone and within a second I hear Jimin his voice.

"TaeTae!" He yells happy

"Chim" I start "I talked with Jungkook"

"Ya guys finally dating?"

"I don't like him Hyung" I sigh as I roll my eyes "But I woke him because his friends drew dicks on his face and I thought it help if I'd tell him but he thought I did it and got mad"

"You pissed off Jungkook? Good job man" he says sarcastically

"He said something like. He'd. He'd make me suck Jackson's dick again" I say softly

"Tae please. That's not gonna happen. I won't let anything like that happen to you again" He says but his voice sounds double. Before I know it I feel someone hug my back. I turn around and hug the smaller guy in front of me.

"I love you Jimin" I smile as tears run from my cheeks to his head

"I love you too Taehyung" he smiles and I hold him even tighter completely forgetting we are on the middle of the road.

I pull away from the hug since I heard a car toot toot. "Fuck off" Jimin screams and walks to the edge of the road giving the driver a annoyed look.

"Dude" I laugh "that was my mom"

"Oh man" he laughs "sucks for you now she really thinks you're gay" he says "sorry" I look down.

"it's ok" I say softly. I look over Jimins shoulder and see Jungkook walker around the corner. Jimin notices me looking at him.

"Jimin. No"

"Yes. Tae. Yes" he says walks towards Jungkook.

POV JIMIM

I walk to Jungkook and my hands turn into fists. "Hey you!" I yell at him and he turns around.

"What do you want?" He says annoyed and I walk closer and I notice his puffy eyes.

I raise my fist and smack his nose.

"What the fuck dude?!" He yells as a little blood stream runs down his nose. I feel his hand on my cheek.

''Fuck'' I groan and hit his cheek with my fist. I can see his hand coming closer again, but before it can hit my face someone steps in front of me. I see how Jungkook his fist hits the temple of the boy. The boy falls to the ground and only now I notice it's Taehyung.

''You dick!'' I yell at Jungkook as tears now run down my cheeks. I kneel down my Tae and try to wake him. 

''It's his own fault'' Jungkook shrugs

''Shitstick''

''Whatever'' He laughs and walks away.

I try to get Tae up but completely fail. I sigh deeply. "Tae? Please?" I say as tears run down my cheek.

When I finally get him up, I walk home which goes easier then I thought it would. Even though it looks like I'm carrying a dead body.

Once I get home safely I drop Taehyung on the couch. ''Tae? Please wake up?'' I beg and notice his hair on the right side is a little darker than the left side. I bring my finger towards the right side of his head and pull my hand back when I feel a liquid.

I almost scream when I notice that my fingers turn red. With shaking hands, I take my phone.

''911 what's your emergency?''