Cheater Cheater . . . | Thomas - Scorch

The world begun to spin around you. All you could see was Thomas's hands all over Teresa. They had reunited after some time apart and were obviously in love with each other. 

The problem what that? You're with Thomas. He is your boyfriend. Yet there he was kissing her like it was the last thing he'd ever do.

You weren't sure whether they noticed you or not, but if they did, they didn't seem to care. His arms traveled from her back to her waist. He pulled her in closer to him.

"What. The. F—"

"Minho!" Thomas yelled in surprise when he saw him. Minho had walked passed you and saw what you were looking at. He stood a couple feet in front of you. Finally, Thomas's worries eyes shifted from Minho's to yours.

"Y/n," it came out almost as a whisper. Teresa also seemed very shocked to see you.

Bitch. She knew of your relationship with him. You knew she knew.

"Y/n, I'm so—"

"You don't get to talk to her!" Minho yelled. He loved his best friend, but you were his friend too. He couldn't believe that Thomas was capable of hurting you. He would always express his deep love for you. He would always tell others how much he cared for you.

Lies. They were all lies.

"Don't butt in, Minho," Thomas said. He began to walk towards you, but Minho stepped in front of him. You appreciated Minho in that moment. You had so much to say, but you knew you wouldn't be able to form any words without bursting into tears. How you were not crying at the moment, you didn't know.

"Like I said, you don't get to talk to her. You're the biggest slinthead I've ever met! How could you hurt her like that?" 

"It was a mistake. People make mistakes, Minho," he didn't bother to look at him. His eyes were trained on you.  You gulped. You felt your heartbeat begin to quicken, but this time it wasn't because you were happy to see the man you loved. You hated yourself for wanting to run to him in this moment.

"Well you're stupid for making any mistake like this! What the hell, Thomas? You literally got the girl, yet this is how you treat her? She would've been better of without her!"

"Shut up. Why don't you let her talk for once, huh? Stop being her lapdog!" Thomas yelled. You gasped. At the sudden commotion, more people began to listen in to the argument.

"You son of a bitch!" Minho yelled and charged for Thomas. He didn't take a second longer once reaching him to punch in the face. Thomas staggered back. His hand immediately reaching for his lip, where blood was dripping.

"Minho! Please stop!" You finally yelled. They both turned to look at you.

"You're really going to defend him?" He asked.

"No. I don't want you getting hurt. He's not worth it," you replied without looking at Thomas. If you looked now, you'd crash and burn.

Minho slowly nodded. He walked towards you, then stood besides you. A smirk was playing on his lips.

"Y/n, baby, please listen to me. Let me explain." Thomas walked towards you. You took a step back.

"Like I said, you're not worth it." You walked away with Minho at her side.