"Ella you're here" for @youlittleshuckface

newt's p.o.v

I wipe tears off my face.

How long has it been without her. Everyday I feel my heart break more, I miss her. I miss her so much. Stupid Maze! She's been missing for so long. My Ella, my beautiful brown eyed girl. I miss running my hands through her shoulder length, brown hair.

I finally decide to get up. I dragged myself towards Alby's. I saw Thomas and Minho on the way getting ready.

"Good morning, Pal." Minho said coming closer. He pats my back and smiles at me. I give him a small smile in return.

"Good morning, Newt." Thomas says.

"Good morning." I say to both of them. They smile. Minho lets go of me and begins to walk towards the Maze. "We'll see you later!" He says. He starts to run Thomas behind him.

It had been later. It had been too long and they weren't back yet. Every other runner seemed to be coming back just in time except for Tommy and Minho. I began to panic, my heartbeat getting faster each second. This happened to her. She was in too long and never came out.

I looked at the sky, I looked down at my watch forgetting I didn't have one anymore. It was getting dark. I paced back and forth near the walls. Gally stood next to me, his arms crossed.
The Walls shook and that loud screeching noise was heard. My heart began to beat fast. They were closing but they weren't in sight.

Finally, while the doors had only few seconds to close I saw them. I tried to run but Gally shook his head and held me.

"You remember last time, you didn't let me go." I huffed.

"Well, this time I'll be here and make sure you don't try to hurt yourself." He said looking down at my bad leg.

**

They're gone. I didn't even say goodbye to them. It's dawn. The walls are about to open, but I'm sure they're not going to be there. I remember waiting for Ella. I remember wishing it was all just a nightmare, but it's done for.

I heard the walls shake. I didn't even want to turn around and look. Some people gasped, curiosity took the best of me. I turned around and saw them. Instead of two people it was three, one was a girl with brown hair who was in Minho's arms, unconscious.

I ran. I ran as quickly as I could. Minho looked at me with a concerned look. I ran slower, please don't let her be-- "she's alive, just unconscious." Thomas said reading my mind. I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding in.

**
Ella's p.o.v

I woke up lashing at it with my hands.

"they're here! Let me go!" I yelled. I had my eyes shut. I was done for.

"Ella! Ella calm down, Ella its me, Newt. Ella, you're here." I tried to steady my breathing. I opened my eyes and saw Newt.

It was really him. I jumped and held him in my arms tightly.

"For weeks, for weeks they kept me with them." I cried, "I saw what you did. Please, never try to end your life again, please." I continued to cry. He shook his head his arms strongly around me.

"I have no reason to leave anymore Ella, you're here. You're here with me."

Hope you enjoyed it, @youlittleshuckface :)

sorry requests are taking a little long! But don't worry I'm definitely going through them! :) xx thank you for the patience!

I love you guys! Thank you for the votes & comments & reads! Xx if you'd like me to continue the "bet" series, comment on my last post :) !