Greenie | Minho

For @ariannaH123 x

Your P.O.V

I had hit my head as I went somewhere in a dark box. My head was bleeding and only seconds after hitting my head did I fall unconscious.

"I'll carry her out! Minho, help me!" Was I dreaming? I tried to open my eyes but was blinded by a light. I groaned and closed my eyes quickly.

"Are you awake? I think she's awake!" This isn't a dream then? I wanted to open my eyes again, but I could feel the hot sun against my face.

The boy who talked before carried me in his arms.

"Be careful, Newt. Don't drop her."

Newt held onto my body tightly.
"Don't worry, Minho! I've got it. Just help me lift her up."

I felt awkward. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know whether to let them take me where they were trying to take me or fight them off. I wasn't able to make a decision because as the other boy - Minho, carried me he pushed me against a pole or something.

"MINHO!" Was the last thing I heard before fainting again.

"You're so stupid. You were telling me to be careful!?" Newt yelled.

"I'm sorry! I was distracted!" Minho yelled back.

"Distracted? By what!" I could almost see the big pacing back and forth in my head. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around. I was on a sort of bed in a small hut.

Two boys were inside the hut, while others were right outside where the door should've been.

"She's awake! Hey, hi! I'm so sorry about earlier. I didn't mean to hit you."

"I'm..im guessing you're Minho?" The boy had a beautiful face and an even more attractive smile. He was leaning over, standing a little too close to me, but that didn't bother me so much.

"Yeah, that's me." He smiled again. He made eye contact the whole time.

"My name is...." What's my name? Why can't I remember my name.

You jumped up. Minho looked scared.

"I don't remember my name..I don't remember who I am!!" You wanted to cry. Then you realized that you were surrounded by boys you didn't even know.

You jumped out of the bed and backed away.

"Hey, we're not going to hurt you." Minho said. He turned back to look at Newt who nodded. Minho tried to walk closer to me.

"Stay away!! Even good looks could be deceiving." I said loudly. The boy stopped walking and stood up tall.

"So, you think I'm good looking, huh?" He had a smirk on his face. He crossed his arms and turned to look at the rest of the boys with a sort of arrogant look.

"Well, I think you're beautiful yourself."
I tried not to smile. They could just be trying to trick me.

"I'm serious though, we won't hurt you. We're all arrived here the same way you did."

"With your head bleeding and then fainting?" I asked crossing your arms.

"Well, no..but -"

"If anyone of you try to kill me, I will take you all on my own." I eased up a bit. He laughed. If I said his smile was beautiful, you should've heard his laugh. It was contagious. Soon enough, I was laughing with him.

"Okay, now. Can I greet you properly?"

You laughed and nodded.

"Hello, I'm Minho. Welcome to the glade, greenie."