Easy | Minho | Part Two

sorry if there are spelling mistakes or if this isn't that good. if you don't know, i'm on vacation, so i won't be posting too much. i hope you enjoy PART TWO to Easy.

Minho shoved Gally to the ground. Quickly, he hovered over him and punched him square in the jaw.

You felt guilty because you caused this, yet all you did was stand there in shock. Thomas and Newt ran to the two of them quickly.

Newt took Minho off of Gally, while Thomas grabbed Gally.

"I'll kill you," Minho said finally. He was trying to get out of Newt's grip. He kept jumping and pulling, but Newt was holding onto him tightly.

The reason for the two fighting was because after Minho broke your heart you spent a couple days moping around. Gally noticed quickly and began to (surprisingly) comfort you.

Weeks passed. One thing lead to another. Long story short, Minho caught Gally kissing you, but you were very much kissing him back.

Now, you're here. Standing a couple feet away from the four boys.

"Kill me for what!? Kissing my girl?" Gally yelled. You quickly looked at Gally.  He was looking straight at Minho with fury in his eyes. A small smirk appeared on his face when he noticed Minho's enraged facial features.

Minho caught Newt by surprise and shoved him. He was running towards Gally.
"You son of a b—"

"Minho!" You yelled. He was a few feet away when he stopped dead in his tracks. You noticed his heavy breathing turn to long, slow, ones.

He turned to you. His face warming up. Then, sadness and guilt overcame him.

"(y/n)," he walked carefully towards you.

Your heart began to hammer in your chest. Minho had tried to talk to you since the incident, but you had been avoiding him for as long as you could in such a small space. This would be the first time he's close to you.

The problem with talking to him is that you're in love with him. Whatever happened with Gally didn't change that. Now, you looked at Gally who was staring at the back of Minho's head with a scowl.

Gally knows you still love Minho. Right before the kiss, you were telling him how you couldn't get over Minho despite what he had done.

"I love him, Gally. I love him and I don't think I'll ever stop. I hate that I was some toy to him. I hate that with all my heart," You sighed.

Gally looked at you like there were no worries in the world. He closed any space between the two of you and surprised you by kissing you. You were shocked. Why would he kiss you despite knowing the feelings you have for Minho?

You were still for a couple seconds before giving in. You kissed him just to kiss him. There were no flying sparks nor any butterflies in your stomach.

You were going to push away until Minho showed up

"I'm so sorry for what I said, (y/n). It was a douchebag move. I want you to know that what happened between us was more than just me being a dumbass. I'm so sorry for kissing Teresa. I'm stupid. I'm so so so stupid. I regret it with ever bit of my being. Not talking to you, knowing I hurt you, hurt more than anything I've experienced before. Please forgive me," he said sadly. He meant what he was saying. You knew he did.

"I forgive you," you said surprising yourself. You noticed the looks you got from the three boys standing a couple feet away. Gally huffed and finally pushed Thomas off him. He didn't say anything. He just walked away.

Noticing that it was a private conversation, Newt and Thomas walked away as well.

"Thank you! Thank you so much." Minho tried to hug you but you stepped back.

"I forgive you, Minho, but that's it," you said with a heavy heart, "I don't think I want anything to do with someone who would hurt me like you did." Your body wanted so much to wrap your arms around him and kiss the life out of him, but you knew in your heart that it was hard for you trust him.

The look Minho had could break a million hearts. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came.

"I-I understand," he finally said with a crack in his voice.

You nodded your head. You turned to walk away, but he grabbed your wrist, stopping you.

"I understand, (y/n), but that doesn't mean that I won't try anything in my power to win you back. I promise you that," he said. You couldn't see the look on his face, but you were sure he wasn't kidding. He let go of your wrist.

Without another word, and without turning back, you walked away.