The Enemy with Memories | Thomas

This is PART TWO to Greenie (the imagine before this one). So, if you haven't read it go read that one first.

Your P.O.V

It's been two months since the boy Thomas first arrived. Two more came in after him: Newt and Gally. It was weird having boys around. Most of the girls would gawk at them, while I tried to focus on getting out.

I stayed as far away as possible from Thomas because whenever I came near him I got weird flashes of...memories. I do not know whether the boy I keep thinking about is him or not. I can't really tell who the voices belong to.

I was carrying some wood to throw into the fire when Thomas came over to me.

"Y/n hey!" He smiled and extended his arms. I handed him some of the wood in my arms and we walked. I didn't say much, but he talked on and on about his day.

"Listen, that's great, but we should really hurry up."
We were in front of the bonfire and he tossed the wood he had in his arms into the fire. He took mine from me and did the same. However, while he did so he brushed his fingers against mine. Once again, I got flashbacks, but this time I saw way more than I wanted.

"That's enough." I broke apart from the person holding me. I turned to see Newt giving me an "we'll talk later look" and Thomas with his arms crossed. He seemed very angry.

"He's leaving in a week..I'm making sure of it. You will leave soon as well. Stop going around with this guy and get to work!" Thomas yelled, but as turned to walk away something seemed to stop him.

He turned back around and walked toward me. I was frozen, unsure of what to do. He pulled my hair behind my back and leaned down to kiss my cheek, then he placed soft kisses on my neck. I was afraid that if I moved he would hurt me, but this isn't what I wanted.

"Stop." I said and at first he didn't listen.

"Stop!" I pushed him. Angrily, he shoved me to the side.

"You and newt both deserve each other" he spit, "but I'm going to take him from you in less than a week."

I gasped, but the memories didn't stop there.

It wasn't the same day. We were in some room and I was being held back. Newt was tied to a chair and being tested on or worked on. He looked directly at me as he yelled "I love you, y/n!! If I forget what we once had promise me you'll help me remember?!"

"I promise, my love!" You yelled as tears streamed down my face.

"I-" he started but then he shook uncontrollably and then suddenly stopped. He wouldn't wake up until much later after he's arrived.

Thomas turned to me with a huge grin. "He won't go to the maze right away."

"Are you happy!?" You yelled, "you've separated us, you've hurt us."

"Oh, you think this is it?" He laughed, "no, sweetie." He touched my cheek and I pulled away "just wait till the scorch" he muttered, "it'll suck when you can go one forever while he must fight for his life."

"What? What do you mean!?" He started walking away, "Thomas what's the scorch!? Thomas!!!" I almost ran after him, but then a needle was jabbed into my skin; it was my turn.

"This is all your fault!!" I yelled and pushed Thomas to the ground. Everyone turned to stare at us.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. What I did back then, it's not who I am now! It was them, the creators they made me that way."

"So you know exactly what I'm talking about! How could you pretend like none of that ever happened, Thomas!" I was angry and frustrated and scared. However, I wasn't crying. I was much stronger than that now.

"Y-you took him from me, and took all of our memories. Our past lives are gone forever. He," you pointed to Newt, "doesn't know who I truly am to him. The only reason I know everything between us is because of you! Where even was he!? He was changed before me, how come he wasn't here first!!!"

"I'm sorry. I don't know where he went. They took my memories too, y/n. I only remember because of you as well." He walked closer to me and held both my hands; I did not push away.

"I'm not the enemy, y/n," he looked at a beetle walking around the walls, "they are."

please comment what you think :) !