You have a crush on him

You watch him as he laughed. Studied the way he scrunched his nose and threw his head back. Oh how you loved him, but He did not love you back. You were sure of it, he'd always call you his bestfriend. Well, that is what you two are.

"Right (y/n?)" he said while laughing.
"Oh Huh?" You said embarrassed.
"Aw, was little (y/n) too busy checking Newt out to be listening to us?" Minho teased.
"Shut up." You said kicking him under the table.
"Ow!" He whined.
"What was that for? It's true. It's not like he didn't not-" you kick him again.

You could tell that by now you were probably bright red. Quickly, you turned to look at Newt. He was staring back at you, as soon as you met his eyes he looked away. You sighed, now he's probably going to think things are weird. You thought.
"I have to get going now, got to go help in the garden." Newt smiled awkwardly.
"️bye Newtie." You said, he turned to look at you and smiled widely.
"️Bye (y/n), I'll uh see you later." He said. You smiled. Once he left, Minho spoke up, again.
"It's obvious you two like each other."
"You never shut up do you?" You rolled your eyes.
"Nope, never will either. Seriously though, we all see it. You two have a thing for each other. It's obvious but you two are too stupid to notice."
"Hey!" You smacked him, "im not stupid. And neither is he."
He whistled, "aw now you're defending your boyfriend."
"Shut up Minho I hate you." You pouted, you stood up and left.
You walked to the homestead and heard footsteps behind you. Hoping to see Newt, you turned around with a huge smile plastered on your face. When you saw Minho, you frowned. You tried to recover it quickly but could tell he had noticed.
"Expecting someone else?" He winked.
"Shut your mouth shank." You snapped.
"Woah, no need to get mad. Come here." He said stretching out his arms. You sighed, and accepted the embrace.
"He likes you, I'm serious." He said in your ear.
"You really think so? I mean, it doesn't really look like that. I feel like it goes just one way." You admitted.
"I'm sure." He said. You smiled and hugged him tighter.
"I don't really hate you." You told him.
He chuckled, "I know, now just go with him!" He pushed you playfully. You giggled, "okay."

You ran to where the garden was. You weren't sure how you were going to confess your love towards Newt, but you were going to do it somehow.
You stopped when you saw him, so beautiful. So perfect.
"Newt!" You yelled. He turned around at his name and looked at you and smiled. Before you changed your mind, you ran towards him and crashed your lips against his. You half expected him to push you off but he kissed back. Your arms wrapped around his neck and his hands on your waist. He smiled in the kiss, making you smile.

"Newt, I-" you closed your eyes, you were becoming nervous again. "I love you. You're my best friend I know but I can't help my feelings towards you. You make me feel happy." You said.
"I love you too (y/n). I've just always been too scared to tell you. And I'm sorry, I should've told you sooner. (Y/n) will you be mine?" He whispered. You nodded and kissed him again.

Who has watched Furious 7?
I watched Fast and Furious 7 today! It was amazing 💖 I really loved the movie, honestly. At the end I cried so much 😭 that Paul tribute was just so oh my lord😭❤️
There were some pretty funny parts, and a whole lot of awesome action! Totally recommend it!! 💖