You Stay Inside The Maze Overnight (Gally's P.O.V)

Gally's P.O.V

Where is she!? I thought to yourself. (Y/n) should've been here by now. I watched as every runner entered the Glade but no sign of her. The Gates would close anytime soon and I was incredibly worried. Panicking, I paced back and forth breathing heavily.

"She's going to make it." I hear Newt say. I nod. I hope so.

I stayed back staring intently at the Maze. The loud sounds of walls grinding together were heard. Without wasting more time I ran towards the maze but was held back by a pair of arms.

"Let me go shank!" I yelled. I turned around and punched the boy straight across the face without even checking to see who it was. They finally let me go but I was too late.

The gates were closed.

"You stupid, stupid slinthead!" I yell furiously. I run around to face a bleeding Thomas. I ran towards him and pushed him with all your strength.

"This," I punch him in the face, "is your fault!"
I had him on the ground punching him repeatedly until a pair of arms pulled me back.
"Call the Med-Jacks!" I heard the person holding me-Minho yell.

I saw Jeff and Clint running over and taking a very bad beaten Thomas.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" Minho yells once Thomas is gone.
"What the hell is wrong with me!? I could've been in there with (y/n) if that shank hadn't held me back!" I yell throwing my hands up in frustration.
"He saved you!" He shouts.
"I don't need him to save me, okay! Now she's out there alone!" My voice cracks while saying that.

"She's probably dead already anyways!" Minho blurts and I immediately feel anger.

"I-Gally I didn't mean-"
"Shut up! You're lucky I'm not in the mood to break another shank's face right now!" I scream your face probably a deep red. I walked off to try to calm myself.
"She's smart, she'll make it." I say to nobody.

**dawn**
I didn't sleep at all last night. I just sat and thought about (y/n) hoping she'd come running to me today. I ran towards the Gate knowing it would open soon. Many of the boys surrounded me nervous most probably.

"No one has ever survived" I hear one of the murmur but I heard them loud and clear. Anger bubbled inside me once again but i shrugged it off, what's important to me right now is seeing (y/n).

"Whats that!?" I hear a boy shout. I immediately look at what he's talking about. I get my hopes up but instead I see...a dog? The boys all gasp, it's the first time I've ever seen one since like forever but I know what it is, and i'm sure that so do the other boys. The dog continues running this way and I don't know what to do. It's not her.

"I'm so sorry." I hear someone tell me. I feel a tear roll down my cheek. She's gone. I'm about to turn away when yet again, another figure turns out in the distance. This time it's a human one. I watch closely and quickly know It's her!

"The Dog!" I hear her yell.
She's finally inside the glade and I grab her suddenly and hug her tightly.
"I was scared" I told her.

"I'm sorry Gally, I lost track of time. I saw him running around and I had to get him. I attracted him here but then I saw that the Gates were closed. I got bloody scared, I really did but I knew I wouldn't be able to go in until dawn so we ran and stayed away from Grievers and he's pretty fast so he got here before me." She explains.
"You did this for an animal!?" I shout. she steps away making me immediately regret yelling.

"It's a dog Gally. A Dog! When would we see any of them around?" She whispered.

"I'm sorry, your right. I'm just glad you're okay." I say hugging her once again.
"Relieved to see you okay!" Newt tells her. He hugs her for quite a while making me want to rip them away but I hold my jealousy back. I'm just glad she's okay.