Cheated On | Minho

Minho walked into the Map Room straight away. He had made a new discovery that he was excited to tell you, but because of his very bad memory, he needed to map it down first. He went through the process quickly and smiled at himself when he was finished. He felt proud to be a Runner. He knew he would contribute to a happy ending with you and the Gladers.

He stepped outside the Map Room and smiled widely.

"Someone's in a good mood!" Thomas said once he crossed paths with Minho.

Minho grinned, "indeed I am! I think I've just made a big break for us, Thomas. I think we're getting closer to all of this ending."

Thomas smiled, "I'm happy for you, pal." Thomas patted Minho's back before running off.

Minho continued to walk around. He began to look for you, but stopped when he saw bright flowers in Newt's garden. He ran towards them and picked out some for you quickly. However, it was not quick enough because Newt saw. He got his Garden Hoe and attempted to hit Minho with it. Minho laughed and ran away with dozens of Newt's flowers. Despite being a tiny bit upset, Newt laughed loudly as well.

Finally, Minho continued to search for his beloved. He searched for a couple minutes, yet you were nowhere to be found. He asked the Gladers for any details about your whereabouts, but no one knew anything.

He decided to check the Forest since it was the one place he didn't think you'd be. The dried leaves make loud crunching noises under his feet as he searches for you. He finally heard you giggle.

"How odd," Minho thought, but smiled at your precious laugh nonetheless. He thought about scaring you, so he walked towards the sound of your voice quietly, but stopped when he realized someone else was with you.

"Shhhh," you said. You laughed a little louder as the boy picked you up and pinned you against a nearby tree. Your legs were wrapped around his waist and your hands were playing with his hair.

"I love you so much." Minho recognized the voice of the boy that you were cheating on him with. His heart shattered. He came out behind a tree where both you and Thomas can see him.

You gasped when Thomas began to kiss your neck and then gasped again when you opened your eyes a saw Minho standing in front of you and Thomas. You pushed Thomas away. He was confused at first, but quickly realized you were no longer looking at him, but behind him.

"M-Minho it's n-not..." he stammered.

"Thanks a lot, PAL!" Minho said through gritted teeth. You felt your own heart shatter into a million pieces. Thomas also felt horrible.

Minho had been in such a great mood, but now all he wanted to do was punch Thomas. However, Minho kept calm. He clenched his fists at the side of his body. He turned around and started to walk away.

"Minho!" You grabbed his shoulder, but he pushed it away.

"Just..." he sighed and looked at you. His eyes were glossy, "just stay away from me, (y/n)." He started to walk away again and you stood still. He turned around once more, "oh, and I got you some flowers," he said sadly while handing them over to you.

You felt horrible holding the beautiful flowers that  a beautiful boy gave to you before walking away from you with his heart crushed because of you.