Gally Singing

"baby look what you've done to me." His voice rang deep in the woods.

"oh! baby look what you've done now!" You wandered the woods looking for the owner of the beautiful voice.

"This boy can sing." You muttered to yourself. You continued to run and search until you finally spotted a boy at a distance.

"Baby I'll never leave if you keep holding me this way."  His back was facing you, but you knew exactly who it was.

"Gally?" He turned quickly dropping the piles of sticks behind him. His face was bright red.

"Gally you--" you began but he quickly ran to you covering your mouth.

"Shhh.." He said then dropped his hand.
"please don't tell anyone. This is embarrassing." He turned away, "this is very embarrassing."

You shook your head even though he couldn't see you.

"Gally," you turned him so that he faced you, "you sing beautiful. Why didn't you tell me you can sing?" You asked him.

His eyes lit up, "you really think I can sing?"

"Yes! You have an amazing voice. It's so angelic! I might have to ask you to sing me to sleep now. Then, you can go sleep yourself. No, but really your voice is so wonderful! It makes you even more attr-" you cough loudly, "I um it makes you um yeah.." You mutter the last part.

"What were you going to say?" He asks looking directly at you.

"Nothing, just that I really love your voice..I'll see you later, Gally. Bye!" You smiled before running back to the glade.

"Y/n wait!" You heard in the distance but you kept going.

You sat on the lookout tower.

So close! He almost found out about your feelings! Not good..not good.