Chapter 105: Normal Life?

Start from the beginning

"I have made Tasha reach orgasm in under a minute quite frequently."

"Oh my god!" Tasha cried.

"I did not need to hear that." Hank stood from his desk.

"Don't leave me alone with them!" Tasha cried to him, but he was already long gone.

Gavin's face was slightly pink, his eyes glaring towards Connor before settling on Tasha's face. "Look what you did, Connor, you've made our princess embarrassed."

Connor was silent for a moment, clearly processing Gavin's choice of words. Tasha is not his. She is mine, and only mine. Connor merely wrapped his arm around her shoulder, making sure the captain wasn't looking before pressing his lips to hers.

Tasha smiled, kissing him back gently. Gavin looked at the two for a moment before looking away. Connor smiled at her. "I must finish my paperwork, darling."

Tasha nodded, "Of course, Detective." Tasha winked flirtatiously.

Connor leaned down to her ear, whispering low enough for only her to hear. "Meet me downstairs in an hour."

Tasha was left red in the face as Connor rolled back to his desk, his cheeks a tinge of blue but a delightful smirk danced on his lips.

"Seriously though," Chris leaned against her desk, his voice lower. "Is it good?"

"Is what good?" Tasha asked, her thoughts focussed towards why Connor wanted to meet her downstairs.

"You know what." Chris pressed, and Tasha sighed.

"I swear all of you are far too interested in my sex life." Tasha shook her head, "It's better than good, alright? It's really fucking amazing." She shook her head. "I need to make girl friends."

"Nah, you know you love us." Chris ruffled her hair before walking away, leaving Tasha and Gavin alone for the moment.

"I can't believe you enjoy getting fucked by a plastic prick." Gavin scoffed, a look of disgust on his face.

"It's been proven androids are 10x better than humans, and my fiancé is an Android so yes, I do enjoy getting fucked by Connor." Tasha said quietly so only Gavin could hear, but he could tell she was pissed at him.

"Don't get your panties in a knot." Gavin huffed, leaning on his arms as he looked at her. "I know you love him but you have to admit that getting fucked by a human is more intimate."

Tasha didn't look at him. "I wouldn't know and for your information, it feels as real as any other human cock would." Tasha replied with a shrug.

"Wait, Wait Wait. What do you mean you wouldn't know?" Gavin began to laugh. "Oh my god, really? Really, Tasha?"

"Gavin, shut up!"

"The only person you've had sex with is Connor? You've never had sex with a human!?" Gavin said in surprise as he put everything together, his obnoxious laughing earning stares from the other coworkers

Tasha blushed, "That—"

"Oh my god! You were a virgin." Gavin was laughing hard while Tasha glared at him.

"So what? I'd rather fuck only one person in my life and have him love me than fuck multiple people and get my heart broken."

"It's called a one night stand, sweetheart." Gavin clicked his tongue as he wheeled over to her. "Keeps things simple, no mess, just sex."

"Yeah, I can only imagine how many girls you've fucked." Tasha said quietly, not looking at him.

"Aw, are you jealous, sweetie?" Gavin cooed, a smirk on his face.

"Nope. I'd rather not get any STD's thanks."

"I've never gotten an STD." Gavin replied with a shrug. "What's wrong with a one night stand? You get to fuck someone and not have to commit. It's great."

Tasha looked at him, a frown on her face. "Do you want my honest answer?"

Gavin nodded, his playful expression changing to a more serious one.

"Well, for starters, I get attached easily. So if I were to have a one night stand with someone I feel like I'd probably want more and then I'd just get hurt. Also, I just don't think it would be as good as having sex with someone who loves you." Tasha sighed, "You know what I mean?"

Gavin nodded, the idea of her loving him and having sex with him came to his mind for a moment before he pushed it away. He went to open his mouth and speak, but he noticed Tasha staring forward with a weird expression on her face.

"Tash?"

No response. She continued to stare forward.

"Tasha."

Nothing.

Gavin put his hand on Tasha's arm, shaking her slightly. "Tasha? You alright?"

Tasha blinked a few times, seemingly in a daze before her eyes focussed on him. "S-sorry. Were you saying something?"

"Does that happen a lot?" Gavin asked, his brows furrowed.

"Does what happen a lot?"

"You just zoned out. It was creepy."

A/N: Hiiii a super long chapter. Smut is coming next :3 I hope you guys are enjoying the story :D