Horses Are Sometimes Coolio(A REAL CHAPTER)

Becky sat in the living room, watching Keeping Up With The Horses on TV. Boris came trotting in with his horse head high.

"Beckeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," he neighed. 

Becky sat still on the couch ignoring Boris. She had seen him hang out with Stacy the other day and she wasn't so happy.

"I saw you hanging out with Stacy the other day :(." Becky said as she continued to watch the TV.

Boris trotted his way over to the couch and plopped down, "Becky, it's not like that. Neigh."

"Then what was it like," she said with her full attention still on the TV.

He had only gone to Stacy for some advice. Boris was nervous. Everything was happening so quickly. He got up from the couch and got on one knee/hoove(s).

"Becky," He started as she stood up from the couch with her attention, "will you marry me?"

Tears poured out of Boris' eyes. This was way too emotional for him. Like way way too much.

"Silly Horis, we're already married!" Becky said  

"Oh right, I forgot" He quickly wiped the tears from his eyeballs and sat down.

Little did he know, Becky had a surprise for him. She ran out of the living room and into their room, grabbing a wrapped box. She had skipped all the way over to Boris and practically shoved the box into his hooves. Boris let out a confused 'neigh'. He opened it nevertheless and inside the box was a miniature gucci horse shoe.

"Quit horsing around, Becky, what is this?" Boris asked completely delusional.

"Boris, are your serious? You're making a foal out of yourself right now. It's obvious!" Becky screamed.

Obvious?, Boris thought.

So he thought hard, for a good minute. Nothing came to his mind. As if Becky read his mind, she pulled out her IPhone XXXXL (Space Grey edition) and showed Boris pictures of baby horses. Still nothing came to his mind. So she went to Plan C, Becky pulled out her ultrasound pictures and show them to him.

"Boris, we're having a baby!"

And that's a wrap...

This is the official last chapter, aside from the epilogue, of Horses Are Coolio- My Horis and I. It's been a true honor writing this book and making so many people laugh at my shitty jokes. (A long thank you will be posted on the epilogue.)

I hope you guys can catch the horse puns i attempted to make lmao.

This was, probably, Boris' face when Becky told him