He Bought Me Gucci Horse Shoes

Thank you so much for all the love on the previous chapter lmao.

"Hello?" The man? Horse? Dude, spoke.

Luckily she was just imaging before and hadn't confessed her love for him, at least not yet.

"Well, if you guys aren't going to speak, i'll start. I'm Boris the Horis. I lead this farm and all the animals here. You can say i'm the king around here."

Boris' mane swayed in the light breeze. Stacy and I stood there confused. Well I was mostly admiring his beauty, i don't know what she was doing.

"You're beautiful." Had I said that out lot? Whoops, someone needs to tell him anyways.

"Thank you, but i'll need to abolish you guys now. "

Now this was our queue to speak, "what!" we both shouted.

"I'm kidding," he said, "instead let me give you a tour around the barn."

He started walking and with us following behind. i was glad i was behind him, because he had one big ass. i could stare at it all day. Boris' tail swept the floor as we walked. His tali was long. I was hoping he could let me braid it.What i admired most about him was his coat of hair. He wasn't just one color. He was all the colors. He had different spots of different colors. Brown here, black there, a smidge of tan there, and a whole bunch of white over there. Boris was like a horse god, and I was his goddess. Or soon be to anyways.

Stacy got distracted trying to ride the sheep, so we just watched her. Obviously you couldn't ride sheep, it's only chickens and horses. Sometimes stacy's really stupid.

"Hey I want to show you something" Boris said.

He moved his horse beak to tell me to get on his back. The thing was, I was scared of riding things. I shook my head and he was still was determined. So i did. I jumped up on him and held him tightly. After all i didn't want to fall. I touched his multicolored mane, it was as smooth as a baby's butt. He trotted to his stable, and i got off of him.

"I wanted to give you something," he said as he was looking around in his collection of things.

He pulled out a Gucci horse shoe.

"Oh em gee, for me?"

"Yes for you. It's my most priced item. I love it with all my heart. But now I thought it should go to someone I love." He said, and his voice almost sounded poetic.

"Thank you so much" I took the horse shoe and gave Boris' long neck a hug.

But then i realized what he had said. He loves me?

"I love you too" and this time it was me licking his face, not the other way around like i'd imagined. Like a mamma horse would do to it's child. He was my child and I was his mamma.