Stop being such a derby downer

(see what i did with the title ha)

Becky and Boris stood still. Their eyes stalked the TV. They were now waiting on the results. The results on who would become president. Boris was still a little salty that Becky decided to run last minute. But he didn't know the true reason she wanted to run. She wanted to run to get closer to Boris. Becky loved Boris, and she had realized that when she was neck deep in his mouth. She never stopped loving Boris.

All along, he was her one true knight in shining horse amour. She had blindly left him, just because she believed her backstabbing-two timing-self concerning-hoe of a friend. But that was besides the point. She wanted to get Boris back, whether he wanted her or not.

The final moments of the election appeared. There were only 10 minuets left. Becky was a religious person, but she prayed and prayed that she would win. If she didn't, she prayed Boris wouldn't win as well. If they both didn't win it would give them a common topic to be sad about.

"And the winner is.." The man on the television screen spoke.

Sweat drops fell from Becky's forehead. She held Boris' hove(hoove?)really tight. They both stared in anticipation, waiting for the announcement.

As the drum rolls took their queue, the man announced, "Our new President Of the United States is...."

"Boris the Horis! Make America Horsey Again!"

Becky's eyes started watering. With Boris being the president, he would forget about her. Leaving her behind.

"This is just in, Boris has switched his Vice President last minute! What a shocker, Becky Beckeroni is his new Vice President!"

Becky looked over at Boris who was yelling into his phone. She was overwhelmed. Boris has changed his VP just to be with her.

If this isn't true love, then what is? Becky thought.

I'm going to try to get another part out this weekend because I feel bad for not updating. But enjoy and leave predictions :)