New Beginnings and Kisses

Boris held Becky tight. He didn't want her to get hurt anymore. No one would hurt her, not even him. He was going to gain her trust back. Becky slowly started to pull away, and look into his big horse eyes. It made her realize that there was no one else in the world for her, but Boris. Boris was her one true love.

So to get Boris back, Becky had a plan. That plan was going to be huge. Boris and Becky stared into each other's eyes. Looking deeply at their souls. Just kidding, they didn't have souls, they're emos 🤟🏼. Boris took this opportunity to go ahead and lean in for a kiss. He stuck his long ass tongue out and licked her cheek. She didn't protest because she had been longing for his touch.

He moved his long, pink, smooth tongue up and down her small face. She closed her eyes wanting to enjoy this moment. Boris' tongue wrapped all the way around Becky's head 2 and a half times and them guided her head to his mouth. Becky opened her eyes and saw blackness all around. She knew she was safe, safe inside Boris' mouth. His tongue continued to lick her from the inside of his mouth. In his mouth Becky saw his teeth and they were dirty. Luckily she had brought floss and mouth wash with her.

She reached into her purse and grabbed her dental things and put her hand up his mouth. She then flossed between every tooth, and sprayed a little mouth wash in there.

Next time I should bring a tooth brush with some tooth paste. Becky thought.

They continued to stay in this position, very awkward position, until they got seated into the car with the help of Boris' driver.

"Breaking News, the Election Race will be set back a couple of days. We have a new candidate running."

Boris' eyes struck to the screen. What was this person saying, Boris wondered. Just as Boris was about to win, someone sabotaged it.

"Becky Beckeroni will be a new candidate for the Presidential Race."

Becky? Boris thought.

Becky appeared on screen talking about her decision to run. Boris looked beside him, and realized Becky had left a couple minutes ago.

Boris didn't know whether to be happy, or feel mad. All Boris knew that he was going to crush Becky in the election, with her being his girlfriend or not.