Victory Royale

pew pew pew

A large "Victory Royale" had popped on the screen. Boris and I were playing Fortnite, and we were winning.

Ever since Boris decided to take time off, we had endless amount of fun together. Fun being Fortnite. Our common goal in life was to be the best player the world had ever seen. So that's what we did, we played and played.

We played on our X-Box 10X. I had gotten it earlier because my daddy was friends with the creators. But what I wanted was the X-Box 11x.

Playing Fortnite had gotten me and Boris close again. We were together almost 24/7 now. He still took his classes on how to be a human and he's getting use to it.

"HA THERE YOU GO," i screamed as i sniped a random player, "DONT MESS WITH ME, YOU HO!"

i did a little victory dance to celebrate and quickly indulged my eyes back to the game.

As the game ended, Boris' eyes diverted to me.

"Becky?" I let out a hm in response.

"I think i want to be a horse again." I looked at him in surprise.

"Boris wh- why?" I obviously wasn't going to get in the way of what he wanted, but I wanted to know why.

"I don't like being human, it's too much for me. Plus everyone needs me back at the office, i'm a president for god's sake."

I nodded, I understood.

"If that's what you want, then i'm fine with it." I gave him a reassuring smile and turned back to the game.

guys we played kahoot in my science class and i got third place. but im salty bc everyone got logged out the first time we started and i was in second place.

aside from that, i deeply appreciate JaneConquestBackup . she's the reason the book even got published, if she never thought of my comment as funny, id never be here. 13 thousand views plus many more. i'm deeply grateful for anyone who reads this book, even who reads the first chapter and leaves. i love every single one of you. i hope you enjoy Becky and Boris' journey and their story together as it progresses.

GUYS THIS CHAPFED IS SO SHORT AND I APOLOGIZE. I JUST WANFED TO GET THIS OUT AND BC I NEEDED A POLL. if it gets enough votes i'll today again today

should boris turn back into a horse?
comment under the following:

yes

or

no

and if you can, give me a short explanation on why you think so. it's not necessary.