Skinny Legend

Becky's POV
(takes place a little bit after Boris' arrest)

"Hey Shishters, it's just in, Boris the Horis has been sent to jail! What shall we do?-"

Becky threw the remote at the TV, causing the glass to shatter. She was tried of hearing the same news over and over again. Yes, she was worried for Boris and she missed him a lot. No one was doing anything to help him, all they were doing was complaining on news channels. But, it was almost like they had forgot Becky was Boris' vice president.

She had to take matters into her own hands, for the time being. She was going to make America and Boris proud.

*
"As I stand here, today," Becky started her speech, "I want to make an official holiday. Taco Tuesday. We will have work, school, etc off on Taco Tuesday. It will occur every month on the second Tuesday, unless, somehow, a mandela effect will take place and change everything."

Becky ended her speech and left everyone quaking in their boots. She could hear people chanting "Make America Horsey Again" and it made her smile.

"To celebrate, everyone will get free tacos today!" She said, making weaves fly.

As Becky left the stage, she couldn't help but feel proud. She had done justice for the United States and it had felt right. We deserve Taco Tuesday. Becky was walking down the hallway and she saw three FBI dudes standing in front of her office.

"What are you guys doing here? Free tacos are outside." She asked the men, all she wanted to do was go and lay down. Presenting speeches was tiring.

"We need you to join the FBI, VP Becky." One of the dude's spoke.

"What? Why me?" Becky asked in confusion.

Why would they want someone like her?

"Becky, you are a skinny legend. We need a skinny legend to help save Boris from the horrors of the prisons." The other one spoke.

A skinny legend? Becky? This couldn't be true. She was about to cry in fiesta salsa quinceañera. She couldn't be classed as a skinny legend, she wasn't skinny enough. No one could top Raini Rodriguez.

"Okay! I'll help. Anything for my horis."

-
random question, but how many of you watched The Kissing Booth?

my nails a couple weeks before when i had to cut them, they grew a little more from this pic