The Return of 1D

Becky's POV (time of release from jail)

I sat at the computer desk, intensely hacking. The FBI and I had figured out that there was no real reason why Boris was in jail. He hadn't violated any laws or had gone against anything. Therefore, there shouldn't have been anything out for his arrest.

"oh em gee i got it!" I screeched and everyone turned to face me.

"what is it, skinny legend?" one of the FBI dudes said.

Everything added up correctly.

"The dude who doesn't have a nose is going to kidnap Boris. I heard his plans earlier today, but I thought he was just a fan girl. We need to get to Boris, before he does!"

I grabbed my Triple-Cameral-Mocha-Double-Sugar-Whipped-Iced Frappe from the desk and headed out, leading the way. We hadn't even made it down the hallway when we saw Boris and No Nose, talking like they were best friends.

"Boris, no!" I rushed over to him, dramatically
jumping and tackling him over.

Boris let out a neigh while the FBI cuffed up No Nose.

"You don't know you're beautiful!" No Nose cried out, in pain.

That voice sounded really familiar.

"Wait," the FBI dudes stopped and dropped No Nose, "it's a disguise! That's actually One Direction!"

The mask was lifted, revealing the four members of One Direction

(it's sideways and i'm sad bc i took mytime cutting the pictures out on snapchat)

time cutting the pictures out on snapchat)

"And we would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you, Skinny Legend Becky" They all grumbled simultaneously.

They finally got arrested and it returned to a normal day in the white house. With Boris vetoing bills and myself helping him.

-
also lowkey expect more chapters, hopefully, bc i figured out why i couldn't write. also i'm officially out of school now!

p.s sorry if this seems rushed, in trying to get rid of this plot line so i can come up with more weird things.