Whoris?

Boris' POV
I returned back to the stables after my wonderful date with Becky. Everything was pretty quiet. Everyone was either sleeping or talking each other.

"Sir Boris?" A little chicken came to me.

"Yes?"

"There's a visitor, should I let her in?" Assuming it was Becky, I said yes.

Did she miss me already?

I trotted to my pen, with my gucci horse shoes on. I realized how much i missed my other one so i got a thousand more. being rich is amazing. I lay down on red comfy flooring and wonder about the future. There's a knock on my pen door, "Come on in!" i yell.

When i look up, it's not Becky. It's stacy.

"Stacy girlie what are you doing here?" I eye her deeply.

"I'm here for you, Whoris."

Did she just call me a whore? What is this chick saying! She comes up to me slowly. She reaches me and touches my face.

"What are you doing?" I stammer.

She's giving me the creeps.

"I'm jealous, Boris. Becky's got you all to herself. Actually she's getting married anyways, and then i'll have you all to myself."

She moves her hand back and forth of my beak, with her lips puckered. I think she's trying to be seductive, but it's not working. She looks like a dying duck.

"Actually Stacy, Becky and I are made for each other. She's not going to leave me. I'd stay away from her if I were you."

"Is that a threat, Boris? If so i do love to play naughty." Suddenly her warm tongue starts moving up and down my cheek.

"Boris what are you doing?" Becky's voice comes out of no where.

"It's not like it seems, Becky!"

-
A little rant just move along to the end  if you don't want to read:
I'm currently reading this book and I hate how the author makes women seem. she makes them seem like fragile, innocent, little things. then she makes the male characters seem like their saviors. the only reason i'm ready it rn is bc i like the plot. it's not only the book i'm reading rn it's other books that she has well. then when the male character emotional abuses her or leaves her in a bad situation everyone's taking the dude's side. then when i comment that i hate the male character all these fan girls come at me. smh.

Horses Are Coolio- My Horis and I (#Wattys2018)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें