Ooo He's A Such Hottie

As Boris and I walked out of the hospital, he kept getting views from random ladies. It made me jelly, why were they looking at my man?

As Boris and I were getting into the car, a girl came by and stopped me.

"Is that your brother? He's so hot, can I get his number?" She asked.

That was my breaking point.

"Brother?! He's my husband, get away from us. I won't hesitate, bitch." She ran away.

I guess quoting vines did come in handy. But did I really just get brother zoned by a random person? I finally got into the car, only to be met by Boris' confused looks. I reassure him the girl was just asking for directions, but he didn't look too persuaded.

*
Boris got used to this human life style, way too fast id like to add. He was already doing normal human things, like going to Starbucks and ordering a basic drink. Or even going to the mall and getting the most expensive items. I was really happy for him. Until he got too involved in the life style. His mornings out to the gym, would become nights out to the clubs.

He was consuming this life style in the worst way possible. We didn't even have time together anymore. He was either out all day or sleeping like a child.

I finally got used to his schedule, and I knew what time he would wake up. Exactly at 6:47 pm, he would get up and have his coffee for his long night ahead of him. But this time, his long night would include me yelling at him. So i waited until I heard his heavy footsteps coming into the kitchen.

"Boris, you're not going anywhere today." I demanded.

"But Sasha is waiting for me. We were going to go clubbing." He replied, he simply ignored me and went to his coffee machine.

"Who is Sasha, Boris?" I asked, with a hint of jealousy.

"I don't have time for this, sweetie." He said and let out a huge sigh.

He was about to walk out of the room with his freshly made coffee, but I didn't let him. He is my husband, but he wasn't acting like one. So I was going to teach him a lesson. I grabbed him hand and pulled him back into the room.

"You're not going anywhere, sweetie." I mocked him.

I looked directly into his eyes. He was stronger, but I was stronger. He ran his hands through his dark colored hair, and sighed.

idk how Boris should look like

i have some characteristics in mind for him, as (a couple) mentioned in the chapter. i also have a couple of people that could play him, but i still don't know who he should be.

leave suggestions on how you think he looks like/who he should be played by and maybe i'll choose one of your suggestions!

update!
i tried looking for people that i would like boris to be played as, but i got distracted by my dad stephen james ans started looking at his pictures whoops

update!i tried looking for people that i would like boris to be played as, but i got distracted by my dad stephen james ans started looking at his pictures whoops

he's the ex husband in my new book so i sadly cannot use him as boris :(