Hitoshi Shinso × Reader: The Right Words

Start from the beginning

You heard a solid crunch and a scream as well as someone hit the floor. Shinso stepped in front of you, same as you had done for him. "Leave her alone...NOW SCRAM!" He raised his voice as the boys all scrambled to get away.

One of them screamed 'fuck you lavender boy' as he ran away. "IT'S IRIS PURPLE YOU DUMBASS!" You yelled after him.

Once they were gone Shinso swayed and collapsed down beside you on the floor. You both leaned up against the wall with your legs extending into the hall. "Shinso. Do you want to come to my house so I can clean you up?" You asked lightly touching his pinky finger with your own.

Shinso looked down at your fingers, they were so delicate and small compared to his hands. But somehow your small hand held more compassion out of anyone he had ever known. He lightly rubbed his pinky across yours. "Shinso?" He looked into your worried eyes that were awating a response.

"Oh, yeah. Sure." He said moving his hand away. You smiled and stood up, extending your arm toward Shinso to help him up. He grabbed your forearm and felt a warm feeling inside. He shook it off and stood up, slightly falling on you.

You catching him, making sure he was balanced. "Woah handsome. Don't go falling for me!" You laughed at your own joke and Shinso gave you a disspointed look. You just blew it off and began walking home from school.

Your walk home was silent, even as you entered into your house, Shinso remaind quiet. Something was on his mind.

"Umm, you can go take a seat in my room. It's upstairs and to the left, I will get everything we need." You started walking to your supply cabinet as Shinso headed upstairs.

Shinso walked into your room, not suprised to find that it smelt like you. Wait, why does that matter? He shook his head and looked around the room with a stoic face. He looked in your open closet and saw a beautiful (f/c) dress that he could imagine you wearing.

He looked on your desk the you had set up on ths corner and picked up a piece of paper that said 'My To-Do List'. He read through the list, a smile tugging at his lips as the first 9 read: 'Make Shinso happy!!!!'. He got down to the 10th one on the list, but he couldn't make out the words, as a bunch of scribbles overlapped it.

He looked at the rest of your desk items and looked at your computer. He wiggled the mouse and the lock screen came up. It was a picture of you and Shinso. You were putting up a peace sign as Shinso sat there emotionless looking at the camera. He felt a small warm feeling come to his face the more he looked at the photo.

"Shinso I have the....AHH!!!" You dropped the stuff and shoved Shinso away from the computer, quickly shutting it off. "Sorry...." you both said in unison. After some time you broke the brief silence. "Umm.....just sit down on my bed. I'll get you patched up." You slowly picked the stuff back up and headed to your bed.

Shinso sat on your bed indian style and you took a place facing him, also siting cross legged. You took some ointment on your two fingers and gently applied it to a bruise on his arm. He watched you closely, you felt his stare burning into the top of your head.

You tucked your hair behind your ear and refocused, applying some rubbing alcohol to a cut on his arm producing a hiss from the boy. "Sorry. It may sting Shinso." You said a little to late. "Yeah. Thanks for the warning." He said through gritted teeth. You chuckled.

"Call me Hitoshi." He said looking you in the eyes. You looked at him with vast eyes and shifted in your spot. "Okay." You said. You took a bandage and wrapped his cut arm in it.

"(Y/n)." Hitoshi said resting his hand atop yours. You nervously looked at your legs, this was too much. He is opening up. You weren't prepared. Hitoshi removed his hand, making you ease up, but soon tense again as his hand was placed on your cheek. "Your face is bruised." He softly touched your cheek.