Chapter 8: I Found You

I love this mashup so much! kudos to the girl who made it😍

Karen:

"Here's your coffee Teddy, as usual." He flashed a content look upon the cup of coffee that I just put. Then I quickly take a seat in front of him. "Where were you yesterday? Why didn't you come?" He sipped the coffee a bit before putting it back on the table while looking at me with his eyebrows raised in amusement. What so funny?

"I've been away for only a day and you were already missed me. I smell clingy girlfriend here." He smirked.

"Wha- you so full of yourself." I scoffed in response. He stared at me with waves of emotions in his eyes that I can't decipher, he seems like he's thinking. He then carved a subtle smile when he noticed that I was watching him.

"Still you missed me, so....."

"Teddy... I'm being serious here." I glared at the man who now can't keep his stupid mocking smile at me.

"Okay, okay, jeez..... aggresive clingy girlfrie- Ow!" I pinched his strong buff arm, completely annoyed by him. He rubbed his arm pretending that he's in pain, like I would believe that. He rolled his eyes at me, "fine angry bird, I'll tell you. I was at a company handling some business matter." He sipped his coffee again. He nodded a few times after that, perhaps approving the taste, or my brewing skills.

"Ohhh okay." I nodded in satisfaction and gladly smiling on the inside.

"Satisfied now? Don't worry Jellyface, I'm not going to flirt with other women, I only focus to secure our future together." He then added an extra wink at the end of his words. I could feel the heat on my face.

"Crazy guy...."

"Which is only for you.." he said as he pointed his index at me. Yup, I know that I'm completely blushing right now. When he smiled at me, I could hear my own heart beating rapidly. Stop being shy Karen! Unable to think of any comeback, I just glared at him in response before getting myself away from him. I managed to hear his deep chuckles while I'm going away, that made me go soft. I could make him happy.

I walked towards Venus who's standing behind the counter while watching us from afar. I placed the tray that I hold on the counter and then I take a few breaths to calm myself abit. "You know that's creepy right?" Venus looked at me as I looked at her back in confusion. Using my index I pointed at myself but she shakes her head indicating that it's not me that creep her out. She then pout her lips towards Ian. "How he suddenly changed so quickly into a cheerful sweet guy is really creeping me out Kay."

I just stared at the tray thinking about him while doodling random stuff on it. "He's just a good man that don't know how to talk to the others." He's so mysterious yet warm towards me, too warm until sometimes even I still can't believe it. One day he just showed up and immediately we clicked, I feel like I know that man for a long time. I didn't realize a small smile coming out from me as I think about him

"Look! Look there!" Venus shakes my body waking me up from my daydream. I turned my head to look at him who's already losing himself in his reading with the 'Magic Shop' book. "He turned back into his cold self," she commented. I watched Ian who's focusing deeply on his book and Venus was right. He really looked cold and distant right now, different from how warm his smiles before. Even those girls that deliberately passing by his table failed in their small attempts to get his attention. Good.

All of a sudden his eyes snapped towards me as we both then locked in a staring competition, again making me blush. He tilt his head a bit to the side before enchanting me with a sweet smile resulting me to smile shyly back at him. I feel like I'm one of those teens that got their crush' attention.