Chapter 6: I Have a Boyfriend

This chapter dedicated to Klebekah07

My HWNF actually got no 1 in #thrill lmao~

Karen:

Honey, I hve an urgent business trip for 3 days, I'm so sorry for telling u last minute😟, I can't help it. When I came back, I'll bring u to a candlelight dinner ok? Don't b sad, I'll miss u😘 -Luke

Looking at the screen, I could only sigh. I don't know what to feel right now, even staring at the red roses he sent earlier doesn't change anything.

"Looks like Luke went to another meeting huh?" Venus slowly approaching from behind before taking the flowers in my hands.

"I don't know Vee, I feel like he's avoiding me," I looked at her hoping she would say something, but instead she went to sniff the flowers before her face erupted in disgusting expression.

"Ew the fuck is this?!" She gagged before forcefully passing the flowers at me. I quickly smell it but nothing seems to be bad about it. What's wrong with her nose? "Where did you get this?"

"At the porch when I went out to take my sweater in the car earlier. But it smells good, nothing wrong with it." I sniffed it again a few times but still it smells nice.

"Well I smell SHIT inside those flowers, perhaps a dog went and piss on it knowing the person who gave this is SHITTY too." I broke in a full laughter by her snarky remarks. "I don't want the flowers ever near me." The moment she said that I quickly hit her with the bouquet resulting her to hit me back on my arm.

"I'm not gonna entertain your pettiness right now, I better get ready," I said before leaving her smiling all alone like an idiot in front of the door. I was already on the stairs when I remembered something so I turned back towards her. Venus was still on her spot but now her face changed, she went from playing around to grave looking expression and somehow worried. She seems in trouble since she went to talk with Pst Mitch yesterday. Her face is so gloomy but she hide it from me. I honestly feels hurt when she acts as usual like nothing is bothering her. She thought I didn't notice that but I did. If she really wants it like that, as a friend I'll just have to respect her choice. So I turned myself away from her before heading upstairs already forgetting whatever I want to say before.

Day one...

I was brewing the ground coffee when Venus came out from the kitchen then she went to sit in front of Jack who's right now enjoying his usual breakfast set. "Did you throw the flowers already?" I heard the clink sound from Jack's cup. Seems like she's directing that question to me.

"What flowers?" Jack chipped in.

"Well, Luke went to another meetings again." Venus told him while I finished the cocopresso latte and went to send it to the customer. This customer is considered as usual because she works at the publication company in front of our shop. She smiled at me when I delivered her drink, she loves cocopresso latte and rosa latte so much she only order between those two.

"Again? Damn, even santa weren't that busy during christmas." Jack replied back to Venus causing my focus went back to them.

"You guys..... I heard that you know," I said as I went back behind the counter. They were whispering but it still loud and I know they did it on purpose.